At home Peloton Cycle.....

Options
Hi,
Any at home spinners with the Peloton? I'd like to find some friends on the bike. :)
Thanks for looking.

Replies

• krainbird
    krainbird Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    No one?
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE this but way too expensive for me, also I have zero space in my tiny apartment. Spin class it is. Do you like it?
  • krainbird
    krainbird Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    So far I love it! The rides are fun. They even have a DJ playing during the rides. It is a bit $$ but so far I'm feeling it's worth it. Not having to go in the early am to the gym vs the den...

Today's ride.
    rok3ct09uoja.jpg
  • jamers991
    Options
    I ordered mine, but will not have it delivered until May!
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what this is...?
  • Camo_xxx
    Camo_xxx Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Web connected stationary bike from the looks of it .
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    Google came up with this....?

https://www.pelotoncycle.com/bike

• TortoiseandtheHair
    TortoiseandtheHair Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm getting mine today! Can't wait to get started! Feel free to add me!
  • susanmgracia
    susanmgracia Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have a peloton bike and love it!!
  • DM01234
    DM01234 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I've been shopping indoor bikes lately and have been comparing this to the Spinner NXT and Blade. Not sure which way I'd go in laying out the cash, but if anyone knows of any advantages of the Peloton over the NXT or Blade, I'd like to hear it.

My exercise space already has a TV & Blu Ray and I'm not sure I'd be willing to pay a monthly fee for the online subscription. I'd use DVD's, etc....

Anyways.. if anyone is willing to share their insights, most interested in hearing them.
  • Michaeltorres22
    Michaeltorres22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I own and use the peloton regularly. Probably two of the best features are (1) they have 1000s of anytime anywhere instructor led session which is great for those of us that have crazy schedules and get bored easily; and (2) for those of us that are over weight this is a true plug and play platform, extremely easy on the joints, and every class is suitable for any level rider. This makes it easy to keep a routine and stay motivated. In 4 months I dropped 20lbs and doubled my output. I was a skeptic but I am extremely happy with the buy.

If you're interested in getting two free months on your monthly subscription use this link https://www.pelotoncycle.com/r/?rc=1e1527648c4245eb95e9cf90b5deed94

Ride hard
    Mike
    Peloton ID: mikerider