join our exercise group!

bm1409
bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
Hi! I have a walking group called Walk the World. If you walk, run, swim, count steps or do anything that you can calculate as miles and want a fun way to stay motivated then you should join our group. It is just a bunch of us adding our miles together every week and virtually walking across the US. we post pictures of our destination and we have a spread sheet where you can keep track of your progress. message me if you have any questions. here is the link to the group if anyone would like to join! http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/102463-walk-the-world

Replies

• Blessed_luv
    Blessed_luv Posts: 47 Member
    Hi, my name is Stephanie, I am 55 years young with a lot of health issues I recently started walking just this month and today I walked 1.43 miles. Am I walking far enough to be a part of your group.
  • bm1409
    Yes of course! There is no minimum millage. Every saturday we have a mile log where you post your miles. We add up everyones miles and post our destination. Anyone is welcome to post pictures of our destination. We also let everyone know where we are headed incase anyone wants request a place to stop. We also have a spreadsheet with two pages that you are welcome to use to keep track of your miles on one page and keep track of your weight loss on the other page. If you join I will add your name to the spreadsheet. Feel free to include any miles you have kept record of. If you have any questions feel free to message me. I hope you join! Brigitte
  • Blessed_luv
    My name is Stephanie
  • bm1409
    Hi Stephanie.... Glad that you joined the group! If anyone else wants to join just click on the above link.
  • Blessed_luv
    Will do