Friends Are Welcome ! ^.^

Options
Coucou ! I'm a nineteen year old girl who just wants to be happy.
I constantly ditch calorie counting because I don't want to be obsessed with that kind of stuff, but I need control in terms of what I eat. And I'm hoping that having some other friends here will help me do that, and succeed in reaching my goal weight :)
Feel free to add me, and I'd be more than happy to interact with you through this journey and help you in any way that I can. And in return, all I ask is that you do the same for me :) xx

Replies

• JanelleG0122
    JanelleG0122 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I understand that calorie counting may seem restrictive, but that is why 99% of the people are on this site. Because calories in verse calories out is the only known way to lose weight. 19 is a great age. I'm now 27, and wish I would have decided to start this healthy lifestyle back then, but decided I was invincible. Unfortunately, no one is. If you don't want to calorie count, and just want to interact with others that are on the same journey as you, that's great, but remember most everyone you come across that is their main goal for this site. To understand and recognize how many calories are going into their body. I wish you the best of luck, and if you want to add me feel free. Yes, I count calories, but don't degrade anyone who doesn't, especially if that is what works for them!
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hello! You can add me if you want. Support is so important in our journey!
  • girlslikestrawberries
    Options
    It's not that I felt like calorie counting was restrictive, it's mostly because I felt like it was just not 100% accurate, so following through with it was a waste. But I do want to take this seriously, and I understand that I have to stop believing that I can handle and control what I should and shouldn't eat all on my own because the fact is that I can't. I'm envious of the people who can control their calorie intake so well and still enjoy food and life. I hope to learn the value of a body and healthy eating and exercising from you all during this journey of mine ! :) xx
  • sammyloo44
    sammyloo44 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me please xx