HUGE NSV for me!!

Options
So I'm graduating from college on Friday, and about a week ago I realized that the dress I had intended on wearing was too big on me. I figured I'd go to a discount store and buy a cheap dress. I didn't want to spend a lot of money on a dress in case I keep losing weight and won't fit into it anymore. Plus, it's under the gown so nobody will even see it! So I went to the store yesterday and realized that I don't even know what size I wear. I'm used to looking at 13/14 so I found a dress I liked, and picked up a 10 and a 12. I put the 12 on, and it was rather big. So then I put the 10 on and it fit...but it was still a little loose! So I go back to the rack and get a size 9. I put it on, and it fit like a glove!! I stood in the middle of that fitting room crying like a lunatic. I have NEVER in my life fit into single digit size clothing before, not even in middle school, and to think that I only started this whole weight loss thing just over a month ago and I'm already down so much, it makes me so happy and so excited for even more weight loss! YAY!

Replies

• cmg2008
    cmg2008 Posts: 139
    Options
    congrats!!!!!
  • bluebelle00
    Options
    That's so great! :)
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    That is huge! Congratulations, I am so happy for you! It's a major achievement, and you should be incredibly proud of yourself!
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    Congrats on both the size 9 and the graduation!!
  • Marcieb21
    Marcieb21 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! great job!
  • Phoenyxtears
    Phoenyxtears Posts: 173
    Options
    That's huge!!! Congrats on everything!!!
  • Andythefitfamilyman
    Options
    Awesome and I'm so happy for you! :)
  • staylolopez
    Options
    THATS AWESOME!!! That must have felt great! thats my goal...to be a size 8/9 will satisfy me! I have a long way to go...but im on my way!
    kEEP IT UP & BE PROUD! CONGRATS ON THE GRADUATION :)
  • LesmillsJunkie
    Options
    That is fantastic! Congratulations!
  • Javajunkie67
    Javajunkie67 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Congrats! On the size and graduating!
  • tammydspice
    tammydspice Posts: 102
    Options
    HUGE DAY!!! Congrats!!!! I have cried in a dressing room too!! Feels nice!!
  • SusanMcAvoy
    SusanMcAvoy Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    That IS a huge NSV! Congratulations on the sie 9 and your graduation. Great job! The best of luck to you always!!!
  • stacibuk
    stacibuk Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your NSV & graduation. You have a lot be very proud of.
  • Disciplined74
    Disciplined74 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Oh, I'm gonna cry with you. I seriously got teary. I can only imagine how that felt.

Congratulations (on the weight loss and the graduation) !!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!