Need new friends that are daily loggers!

Options
I went through my friends list & unfortunately, deleted many because they're inactive. I'd like to add some new people that are actively logging & committed to this!
I'm 37, married with kids & pets, vegetarian, been doing this for many months. I don't always log, but I still check in & read my feed.
Let's encourage & support eachother!

-Jessica

Replies

• vadimknobel
    vadimknobel Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hey Jess. I log daily and keep my info open. I've been at this about 150 days now. Happy with my results so far.
  • LiaMcFalls145
    LiaMcFalls145 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! :) I am 39 and have been using this app for almost 1 year. I've lost 65lbs so far with 25 more to go. Good luck ladies and gentlemen!! Add me to your friends list :)
  • Justanothername9801
    Options
    I'll add you both! I'm on day 131, but not logging today as it's my 'off' day. Still staying in control though. My food diary is open - good & bad days. I like to see open food diaries for different food ideas.
    Congrats on the success thus far!
  • chunkygal2014
    chunkygal2014 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. started again after having my daughter.
  • Justanothername9801
    Options
    I requested you!
    Thanks!
  • Fideloose150
    Fideloose150 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm 31, married and with over 130lbs to lose. Been at this consistently for about 3 weeks now. Loving the results so far.

Feel free to add me. I log daily and try to like and comment friends posts.
  • streetoftrees
    streetoftrees Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm starting today to drop 40 pounds by my 40th birthday in May! Feel free to add me - I log daily and will definitely be needing encouragement and at the same time encourage you. :smile:
  • k900
    k900 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm wanting to drop about 15/20 pounds and i would also like to have more active friends on here. I've also been vegetarian for about 8 years now. Feel free to add me.
  • sonia2121
    sonia2121 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I log daily too :)
  • sllida
    sllida Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Feel like I'm in the same boat and the few grinds I still have on my friends list only 5 or 6 actively comment on any of my post feel free to add me
  • niniundlapin
    niniundlapin Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I log daily too! Would love to have more active friends :smile:
  • Carrebare
    Carrebare Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I log on daily, and am always looking for more friends and support! Ink :)
  • jessmay3606
    jessmay3606 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    So do I! It's so hard without support!! I'm starting again tomorrow and can't wait to get back into it! Add me :)
  • rajuabju
    rajuabju Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Justanothername9801
    Options
    Thank you everyone!
    I think I added everyone. If I missed you, request me!
    Let's do this...together!
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me ..... I am a daily logger (281days so far) ....wishing you much success :)
  • Obnoxa
    Obnoxa Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! 38, mom of one attitudy 12 year old girl & pescatarian (I eat sustainable and renewable sources/wild fish with no bycatch) :)
  • gardnercranston
    gardnercranston Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been bad with logging this week but I am usually logging everything.
  • Justanothername9801
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Does anybody else find weekends difficult? It seems like everyone wants to go out to eat, have drinks, desserts - ughhh.
  • hez2978
    hez2978 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm just wrapping up my first week! Having a more active friends list would be awesome!