MFP Uncrushables

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    No crushing in here michael..take that outside.. ;)
  • Building_Bulk
    Building_Bulk Posts: 20,596 Member
    teddieg4kj24.jpeg
  • 19gabriela01
    19gabriela01 Posts: 2,090 Member
    6sd3wjopqevy.jpg

Crushed on this bacon today and ate actually more than what is in the picture :D
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    6sd3wjopqevy.jpg

Crushed on this bacon today and ate actually more than what is in the picture :D

That looks delicious
  • slimgirljo15
  • Building_Bulk
    U
    b4pf6iopnof4.jpg

She obviously has no clue what she is doing. Seriously, only 3 pieces of bacon in that pan. WTF!
  • Fit4LifeGal79
    Fit4LifeGal79 Posts: 5,577 Member
    U
    b4pf6iopnof4.jpg

She obviously has no clue what she is doing. Seriously, only 3 pieces of bacon in that pan. WTF!

She's obviously not done cooking... she still has the bacon out. don't crowd the pan, the bacon will cook faster that way. Then you can eat some bacon while cooking the rest of it.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    I"m clearly uncrushable...my profile pic was my date for the night...wine and a Hero Factory lego dude with no head
  • Building_Bulk
    U
    b4pf6iopnof4.jpg

She's obviously not done cooking... she still has the bacon out. don't crowd the pan, the bacon will cook faster that way. Then you can eat some bacon while cooking the rest of it.

It don't have that much patience to wait. She needs to get a bigger pan!
  • slimgirljo15
    @Building_Bulk.get in the kitchen and produce some cheesecake... :p
  • Determined_ella_89
    Determined_ella_89 Posts: 1,710 Member
    edited October 2015
    synchkat wrote: »
    I"m clearly uncrushable...my profile pic was my date for the night...wine and a Hero Factory lego dude with no head

At least you got a date! Even a Headless lego dude is better than being on your own with the silence :cry: :joy::heart:
  • _EPIC_
    _EPIC_ Posts: 611 Member
    So long @Building_Bulk

tumblr_nbfcsius5A1shxe70o1_500.gif
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member

At least you got a date! Even a Headless lego dude is better than being on your own with the silence :cry: :joy::heart:

Sadly he didn't talk much. Just gestured a lot and I didn't understand them
  • JSurita3
    JSurita3 Posts: 10,188 Member
    _PHX_ wrote: »

:'(
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member

This is me every weekend...but instead of the silence I have Netflix :s

• striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,845 Member
    <<<<< Uncrushable
  • MaxPower0102
    MaxPower0102 Posts: 2,654 Member
    edited October 2015
    Checking in as 'Uncrushable'. Surprised there isn't a Bacon conversation taking place here, tho.
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    It all started when I went outside my comfort zone this weekend and made MAPLE flavored bacon - delicious and incredibly fragrant. I had to run an errand a little while later. As I was standing in line, the handsome man behind me started sniffing. He moved within a couple feet of me and took a deep sniff. I heard him moan a little and whisper,"bacon...mmmm....pancakes..."

I know it wasn't real crushing, and I'm sorry (not sorry) for using the power of bacon to elicit a moan from a stranger.

P.S. I bought ALL the maple bacon and stocked my freezer
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    I miss my friend Scott. :'(
  • jrevis001
    jrevis001 Posts: 505 Member
    Pretty much