Mom of 3 babies! Here I go... AGAIN!

Options
Hello!

I'm a mother of 3 kids under 4, my youngest is 1 month old.
I feel very frustrated cause, I was almost to my goal with my second pregnancy recovery, when I found out after 6 months that I was pregnant again!
I feel terrible right now, cause I barely have time to do anything besides taking care of the kids, I'm about 12 pounds away from my prepregnancy weight, (the last one ofcourse) and I'm breatsfeeding so I'm not suppose to have a restricted calorie diet. For now I just try to make healthy choices.

Is someone out there in the same boat?
Yesterday I tried some clothes and I feel huge :( I know it hasn't been that long but I really need some encouragement rightnow.

Replies

• MommyofBoys
    Options
    Hey!

I also have 3 babies, a 3 years old, an almost 2 year old, and a 7 month old. I'm trying to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight and then some, I have about 80 more pounds to go. Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like!
  • keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    Hi!! I could have written this post several months back! I too am trying to lose the 'baby weight' for the third time. My baby is 11 months old though. It DOESN'T get easier for me, I think it gets harder every time. After my 2nd baby, I lost the weight quickly but this time its taking me twice as long! If your new baby is only 1 month old, don't feel bad!! You gotta give yourself time to recover from giving birth too.
  • kkbeard
    kkbeard Posts: 20
    Options
    Hey there. I am in kind of the same boat here. Mother of 3, youngest being 11 weeks. Middle is 16 months and oldest is 7. My best plan for weight loss has been my dbl stroller. For some reason my kids are all happy when we're outside so we go for lots of walks, which is an excellent burn while pushing all that extra weight of the kids. Good luck, and remember, it takes time to get that weight off so just try to be patient. You will get there!
  • nichi123
    nichi123 Posts: 244
    Options
    Hi!! I also have three boys! I had my first at 20, he is now 7. A couple of years after he was born I managed to lose 3 stone which was fab but I gradually put it back on and then I had my second (now 3) and when he was 6 months old I fell pregnant with my third (now 2!) so I know how you feel! I have to lose around 4 stone to be my ideal weight for my height (5 feet 11") but would like to lose a little bit more than that! This site is quite new to me as I have only been on for just over a week but alreay people have commented on the weight I have lost!! Once you get into it it is fab!! I will help you as much as I can and hopefully you can help me too! But don't overdo it hun!! You have just had a baby!! Good luck! xxx :)
  • MColette
    MColette Posts: 62
    Options
    It's nice to find other moms like me :)

I have 3 girls: a 4 year old, a 1 and a half and a 1 month.old
    I just bought a double stroller, that's a good idea, to take them out, at least the 2 oldest :)

My mom says patience, patience, patience, so here we go ladies. Thanks for the add !