Here to meet friends and get healthy together!

Options
I've struggled with my weight my entire life. For the first time in a very long time I'm starting to see results. This is not a diet but a total lifestyle change. I definitely would love to meet new friends here who share the same enthusiasm for getting healthy. Let's do it together!!!

Replies

• theycallmearth
    theycallmearth Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely right, it is a total lifestyle change. Very wise of you to see that. Feel free to add me.
  • HeatherCarnes76
    HeatherCarnes76 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat with you! I was always the fattest in the family and the fattest friend. For once in my life, I am taking care of myself.....and it is odd being smaller than people who have always been smaller than me. Hang in there!
  • sammyloo44
    sammyloo44 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey add me xx
  • deebea23
    deebea23 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat too! I'm just starting to overhaul my fitness and nutrition regime. I'm looking to lose 30kgs, but more importantly I'm looking to address the lifestyle choices which have led me here to enable long term and sustainable results. This app has helped a lot already in keeping things honest. Would be great to meet other positive people who are embarking on a similar journey to share results and motivation.
  • Miss_Caitlin
    Miss_Caitlin Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You can add me :)