Woo Hoo!!

Options
So... I've been having kind of a hum drum woah is me few days. So... I decided to take my measurements... Couldn't make anything worse right?? lol....

Well, I'm so excited to say that in the hips, neck, and waist... I've lost a combined 1.5 inches in the last month overall!! :0)

3/4 and inch in the WAIST!!! WOO HOO!!

Sorry...had to share... Now I feel a little better about the hubby not noticing. Boo to him! lol

Replies

• Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Go you!
  • cillytilly
    cillytilly Posts: 243
    Options
    Woohoo super exciting. Share away it is exciting for anyone.
  • abbysmommy7
    abbysmommy7 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo to you! Great job!
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    thats fantastic.well done.
  • homeport51
    homeport51 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo is right! Good for you. Don't hold it against hubby too much though. He sees you every day and one day he is going to wake up and look at you and say "Hey... you HAVE lost weight!" He'll get there, meanwhile you are doing it for yourself! Good job!
  • jenneyd
    jenneyd Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    woohoo! alright Tausha! thbbppttt to hubby lol
  • Flwrsme
    Flwrsme Posts: 39
    Options
    Thats awesome. Great Job. =)

reminds me..thats something I gotta do, take my measurements. I didnt when i started, but I should start now.
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Thanks Everyone! It will sure make your day when you aren't seeing the numbers on the scale you would like. Or hearing from people the things you wish to hear. I would suggest measurements to EVERYONE!!! I wish I had done them the first day I joined MFP!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,427 Member
    Options
    Tausha congrats and I second (third...) taking measurements and true before pictures. I didn't and really wish I knew my measurements from when I started. Your hubby will get it some day, men are often oblivious!
  • mudya
    mudya Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Go you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!