What do you think about "Fatlossforidiots?"

Options
I looked at that diet "Fat loss for idiots" and I am very unsure. Fad diets? I looked into it but it is strange. Any comments about this would be great.
Jamie

Replies

• jnuttsing
    Options
    I looked at that diet "Fat loss for idiots" and I am very unsure. Fad diets? I looked into it but it is strange. Any comments about this would be great.
    Jamie
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Personally, I feel that all those speciality diets are just a cover for people who don't want to work hard. If you develop a plan to eat right, and exercise, you WILL gain muscle and you WILL loose fat. And seriously, isn't that what everyone on here is trying to do. Remember, there is no free lunch, if you work hard and eat right, you WILL loose the extra weight.
  • Erica92627
    Options
    Personally, I feel that all those speciality diets are just a cover for people who don't want to work hard. If you develop a plan to eat right, and exercise, you WILL gain muscle and you WILL loose fat. And seriously, isn't that what everyone on here is trying to do. Remember, there is no free lunch, if you work hard and eat right, you WILL loose the extra weight.

"there's no free lunch"
    Ha! Tell that to all the kids on the free lunch program at schools. LOL jk

Everyone's comments on here are starting to make a lot of sense. It is nice that everyone is helping eachother out.
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Jamie

My husband and I did that last year....very, very strange diet. I did lose weight, but the diet is just too weird for me. I can't even begin to explain the weird food combos that they want you to eat.