52 yo - need to lose about 45lbs.

Options
I downloaded this app thinking my friend would join with me, but she is too busy. So I would like a friend that is similar to compete with. I once lost this same 45lbs on Weight Watchers, but there are no longer any meetings in my area and accountability seems to motivate me most.

Replies

• Seekerami
    Seekerami Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Plr
  • Seekerami
    Seekerami Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Please add me
  • fabat52
    fabat52 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    tamilipham wrote: »
    I downloaded this app thinking my friend would join with me, but she is too busy. So I would like a friend that is similar to compete with. I once lost this same 45lbs on Weight Watchers, but there are no longer any meetings in my area and accountability seems to motivate me most.
    Hi tamilipham
    I am 54 and have lost 12 lbs in the last three weeks and have 46 to go. I have been on MFP off and on since 2012 but three weeks ago I finally got serious . I came home from vacation to find I weighed more then I ever had before. I agree that accountability is a key factor. Feel free to add me.
  • mhholland64
    mhholland64 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    tamilipham wrote: »

Sorry to hear that...but i am here for you, i am about 185 i want to loose around 35 pounds ...i starting over because i deleted app in my phone n for one teason or another stop doing the cal count on my tablet..but i am back.
  • audimoonkat
    audimoonkat Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm a couple years older and would be happy to join you!! I have no friends here either!! In fact anyone who is trying to improve quality of life, please consider taking the ride with me. First I need to check settings as I just realized we could add people! Ha. Life on life's terms... Pfft! Let's take our lives back!!
  • debsdoingthis
    debsdoingthis Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I'm 55 and still have quite a ways to go. You are welcome to friend me, just know that I don't care about competing. I'm only running this race for myself. Welcome to MFP!
  • BeccaColliesBurton
    BeccaColliesBurton Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 47 and have about 40lbs to lose - do feel free to add me, support is really important
  • cherylspurlock
    cherylspurlock Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I'm in the same boat so to speak. I need to loose 35 pounds. 56 years old. I have to do this for my health.
  • bobbls
    bobbls Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 58 years young and want to lose around 40 lbs. Just got really serious about this in September and am down 12 lbs.
  • djdillard
    djdillard Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 52 and trying to lose 20 lbs. This "phase" of life and working on dissertation has put 20 on and I have no clothes to wear. I've tried a lot of things but not over time. I need some accountability so I'm thinking this will help! Congrats to you all who are losing!!
  • CLEatMoulton
    CLEatMoulton Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard.I am kind of new also.
  • Jacey01
    Jacey01 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new here also with just about the same goals as you. Feel free to add me.
  • lisame2014
    lisame2014 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, I need accountability for sure
  • bobbinalong
    bobbinalong Posts: 151 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I've been here awhile. Same, mostly, age of all of you. I woke up one morning realizing I was going to be old but I didn't have to be a fat, old lady..... :smile:
    Friend me if you like.