New Here! Ready to be my BEST self!

Options
Hi! I am Danielle and I am tired of being lazy and having to hope they have my size at clothing stores. I'm ready to be the best I can be and happy about my body.

Trying to drink more water, does anyone have any tips on how they drink 8 glasses of water? Its so hard...

Replies

• InspiredByStreisand42
    InspiredByStreisand42 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am Danielle and I am tired of being lazy and having to hope they have my size at clothing stores. I'm ready to be the best I can be and happy about my body.

Trying to drink more water, does anyone have any tips on how they drink 8 glasses of water? Its so hard...

Welcome to MFP! You'll be so glad you've found it :)

About the water... I find I drink more if I drink through a straw! I know that sounds really mad, but I just sit there with a straw in my glass of water and it disappears really quickly! Haha!
  • treez69
    treez69 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome, I'm new too, I'm trying to make it to 8 galesses and managing about 6 at the monent but i'm finding i drink more if i drink from a sports bottle, i don't know why but it seems to work. feel free to add me if you'd like to and good luck
  • murphysraven
    Options
    welcome bellaluna92!

I agree with the straw method. I also love my water ice cold, or with a slice of citrus fruit in it. Remember a typical "glass" is 8oz which is the short glasses. I keep a 16oz cup at my desk so I only need to drink 4 of those. You'll get there :)
  • tingtawn
    tingtawn Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi :)
    I have found also if i drink it through a straw and have a cute bottle or cup to drink it out of i drink more. Also I tried the Mio water enhancers and have found to really like them its just the right amount of flavor to cut the "water" taste but to not add any calories or sugar :)