Christmas is close!!! I dont want to not want to be in family pictures again!!!

Options
In about 2 months... We would be preparing for Christmas and all the events that come with it... Let's work together to burning at least 10 kg before Christmas ... If we make it : awesome!!! If we don't then at least we made some progress... Join me ... Let's keep each other accountable and avoid regrest and depression when Christmas comes

Replies

• LKArgh
    LKArgh Posts: 5,179 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    If this is you in the photo, please talk to a dr asap, you need help.
    If this is not you, but how you want to look, please talk to a therapist.
    If this person in the photo, whom I hope is not you, loses 10 more kilos, this person will be dead. Actually this person would look much healthier with 10 extra kilos.
    If this is just a random photo and not you or a role model, at the very least talk to a dietitian. I have checked your dairy and eliminating fat completely is a very dangerous idea. You do not become fat by consuming fat. Your body needs fat to function. No need to go for deep fried bacon with butter on top, but at least try some nuts, olive oil, avocados etc. I have a low fat diet myself, but there is low fat and there is no fat, and the latter is not good for you, you need fat to be healthy.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    aggelikik wrote: »
    If this is you in the photo, please talk to a dr asap, you need help.
    If this is not you, but how you want to look, please talk to a therapist.
    If this person in the photo, whom I hope is not you, loses 10 more kilos, this person will be dead. Actually this person would look much healthier with 10 extra kilos.
    If this is just a random photo and not you or a role model, at the very least talk to a dietitian. I have checked your dairy and eliminating fat completely is a very dangerous idea. You do not become fat by consuming fat. Your body needs fat to function. No need to go for deep fried bacon with butter on top, but at least try some nuts, olive oil, avocados etc. I have a low fat diet myself, but there is low fat and there is no fat, and the latter is not good for you, you need fat to be healthy.

I agree
  • sscarmack
    sscarmack Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I chose to bite my tongue but I'm glad someone said it.

Agreed.
  • DanniB423
    DanniB423 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Can't take a Christmas photo.. If that is you you look mighty camera comfortable..
  • WatchTamimMelt2015
    Options
    Guys chill out... That's not me in my photo... And no I haven't eliminated fat from my diet (that is terribly unhealthy) ... No that isn't what I want to look like either... She's really lean, I'm not trying to be that... I am 5'7 and I weigh 75kg ... Just trying to make it down to a healthy weight of 65 based on my bmi.... I still eat plenty of health fats... I am changing my profile picture to what I look like for a while ... You will see the difference..
  • keefmac
    keefmac Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Why have that as your photo then?.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Chill out people. OP can put anything as her photo that she want s and has no obligation to explain It to anyone.
  • WatchTamimMelt2015
    Options
    Before that lean girl with beautiful hair, my picture was a guy kissing his gf at a beach... It makes no sense to me how my dp is an issue
  • Badunkadunk_Buster
    Badunkadunk_Buster Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Yep, just the kids on the Christmas card this year. I still have 100 lbs to lose :(
    But next year I told my husband we will all be in the Christmas pic.

n0e2ux2gbc38.jpeg
  • LKArgh
    LKArgh Posts: 5,179 Member
    Options
    Guys chill out... That's not me in my photo... And no I haven't eliminated fat from my diet (that is terribly unhealthy) ... No that isn't what I want to look like either... She's really lean, I'm not trying to be that... I am 5'7 and I weigh 75kg ... Just trying to make it down to a healthy weight of 65 based on my bmi.... I still eat plenty of health fats... I am changing my profile picture to what I look like for a while ... You will see the difference..

Much better!
    And if this is a recent photo, I would suggest you stand in front of everyone else in your family in holiday photos, smile and feel proud, because you are going to look at this body and face you do not like 20 years from now, shake your head and wonder "what was I thinking ?" You look great. If you feel you need to lose a few more kilos go for it, but you definitely have body image issues (like most of us did at your age). I do not know, perhaps if you are going to get bodybuilder competition style bikini photos for the holidays, you might have a point about not feeling that great about it, but feeling depressed about how you currently look??? Go stand in front of your mirror, and keep repeating "I look awesome" because you do :)
  • WatchTamimMelt2015
    Options
    Thanks
  • angerelle
    angerelle Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Please think about being in photos anyway, I really wish we had more of my mum.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/teresa-s-porter/so-youre-feeling-too-fat-to-be-photographed_b_4351360.html
  • Anna334
    Anna334 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Please think about being in photos anyway, I really wish we had more of my mum.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/teresa-s-porter/so-youre-feeling-too-fat-to-be-photographed_b_4351360.html

Thank you Angerelle this is just what I needed to read! Time goes by and we all are waiting for that " perfect" something or other and in the end we miss out on a lot because of fear of what people will say or think. Life is short! Lesson of the day......take that Pic :smile: