My little victory :)

Options
Hey everyone! Today is my 7 day logging streak and I'm super proud. I know it's not a huge deal, but I've learned SO much from you guys here. I had my weigh in this morning and I'm down 4.4lbs for the week. I know it's mostly water weight, BUT I have to share my little victory!

My hubby and I went from eating out or ordering in 3 times a week, but this week I cooked at home every night and it's been going really well. Last night we decided to go out to the Cheesecake factory for dinner because we had a gift card, and we know that they have a skinny menu. We usually would have gotten the fried mac and cheese balls, I would normally get a dinner thats about 2,000 calories, and we would finish it off with dessert.

However last night I was really on track and we got the Chicken potstickers (300 calories for 5), I had 2. I also got the Skinnylicious chicken pasta (540 calories) and we had no dessert. I logged everything in and I was only under my goal of 1400 calories by 100 calories yesterday so I was so happy! Normally I would leave there eating at LEAST 2500 calories just for dinner so to leave with eating around 700 felt really great.

This is a huge victory for me that I left the restaurant full and satisfied and not sick and in a food coma. =)

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Replies