Let's encourage one another

Options
Hello all! I'm Danielle, new to this app but reaching out to offer encouragement and motivation and look for others to offer the same. I'm 25, full time student (masters in clinical mental health counseling), I work full time as well and my bf is currently deployed. I am going to start the isagenix 30 day system and work out 5 times a week (Zumba and weight lifting). Let's encourage one another, something brought us here so we already share the bond of managing our health and fitness!

Good luck to you all,
Danielle

Replies

• ladybug1009
    ladybug1009 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi Danielle!
    I'm Diana. I'm also doing Isagenix in my 4th week. I've been taking walks around my town with my 6 month old and getting to the gym when time allows. If you don't mind I would like to add you as a friend on here! I need some new support on here and someone else that is also doing Isa!
  • finner50
    finner50 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey Diana!! I added you, waiting for you to accept! And to hear about your Isa journey so far
  • linslessley
    linslessley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm with you mama! Just wrapping up my first 30 day cleanse, planning to start again Monday. :-) I have an (almost) 8 month old and decided it was time to lose this weight. The self control part has been so hard, but so worth it for me. Down 10lbs so far... Isagenix has been a blessing. Hugs!!!
  • 4littleonesphoto
    4littleonesphoto Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Started my first day of Isagenix today! Newbie! Lol . I am a very busy mom of 4 who works full time and volunteers too much... Hence I rarely had time to take care of myself and gained weight over the years. After a trampoline knee injury a year ago, I had to stop doing Zumba and gained 37 pounds that u had lost by eating clean and going to Zumba three times a week :( Would love to surround myself with the support of other Isagenix moms!! Although I live to eat, I eat very healthy - my fav breakfast is an egg white and veggie omelet tipped with avocado! So it's not that I don't like the good stuff, it's usually just lack of time preparing foods for myself!
  • kericwiak
    kericwiak Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Keri and I start my Isa journey tomorrow (today) I'm nervous but determined!
  • luv2eat2013
    luv2eat2013 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Isagenix.!!!!..hummm so Danielle and Diana plz lock me in. I went to a seminar this summer. Insomnia moment as I text but 50 club will do it. However, I am aware that Isagenix will do the trick. Ladies let's be friends
  • jillrocheford
    jillrocheford Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I start isagenix today! I'm determined and optimistic! Hope your first week went well and your getting results!