Motivation Buddy!

Options
I need a motivation buddy! Text or Skype.... My home environment isn't supportive, so I need support from strangers! Any takers?

Replies

• MarvelGrrl
    MarvelGrrl Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    If you'd like to message via skype or kik feel free to add me and send a private message on here :smile:
  • MsFit97
    MsFit97 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'll be your buddy. Add me and I'll send you my kik
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Well I don't have skype or kik or whatever that is! But I can be your buddy! Add me :p I have not the support in house either and its a rough road to ho at times but we are worth fighting for!
  • HealthForLife24
    HealthForLife24 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    If you still need a buddy I would also like a texting buddy to check in with at least once a day! The whole reason I gained my weight was because of my home environment and family always telling me to eat more! However, I am ready to be healthy and not listen to my family!
  • Caitlin866
    Caitlin866 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I still need one yes!
  • ed2co20
    ed2co20 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    HI does anyone else need a buddy? I need one too or two It doesn't matter I can text or Skype or snap chat or whatever I'm just trying to get that motivation going and I'd like to help someone and push them to succeed as well thank you
  • katemalbright
    katemalbright Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need one-- Snapchat?
  • ed2co20
    ed2co20 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Katemalbright---Add me ed2co20- that's my snapchat
  • JeffTCole
    JeffTCole Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log everything everyday and workout 4-5 days a week.
  • BooBoo5
    BooBoo5 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm up for more motivators to share my journey with! Add me on here and shoot me a message if you want my snapchat or Skype! :)
  • CEM764159
    CEM764159 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm open to be someone's check in buddy
  • usernameenvy
    usernameenvy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I need a buddy please someone to kick my *kitten* and spit on my excuses lol so to speak ... Please msg me if you're keen
  • amandalee0913
    amandalee0913 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Love to help with your goals and to motivate you. Feel free to message me