Wanted - Motivational and Supportive Friends

Options
Let's try this again.

Hey guys!

My name is Ayla Lee and I'm 24 years old. I'm here to lose about 25-30 pounds and wanna get it off by next summer so I can feel great in a two piece bathing suit. I need help though, I need some motivational and really supportive friends that are going to push me, not let me get by with my excuses, and are really going to help me on this journey. I will give the same in return, I promise you. I've been off and on this site for probably 3-4 years now and have nothing to show for it. I need help to keep me on and active. I want to start eating better and really pushing hard on my workouts. I do have my mom and boyfriend helping me along the way but the more help the better. I hope you got through this and still want to join me on my journey. Feel free to add me and we'll get this started. Happy Friday everyone! Can't wait to hear from all of you.

Your future new friend,
Ayla Lee

Replies

• amandalee0913
    amandalee0913 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi Ayla Lee, I am Amanda I am also 24 years old and would love to keep you motivated please feel free to message me
  • KittenLifts
    KittenLifts Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi Ayla Lee :D My name is Angie I think we could use as much support and motivation as possible. Heres to new friendships. Swole Sisters Unite ;) xo