Hey everyone! :)

Options
I've been using mfp for a good 2 years, but I never joined the community because I didn't think I needed help. I've made it this far but I think I might need a little extra boost haha. Right now im on this fitness program for women called "The Venus Factor" and I was wondering if any other ladies are on it as well :) I would be happy to add anyone to my empty list of friends! I need to lose about 15lbs, and im also strength training about 3x per week and would love to get support and provide to others :) x

Replies

• btreatcpa
    btreatcpa Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I bought the venus factor last year but didn't start using it until this week. I'm probably a little older than you (55) and need to lose 40 lbs but I hope that this works. The scale is steadily going down a little at a time and my body feels tighter.

The workouts are tough, I find that a 60 second rest just doesn't cut it and I look at the video and get ready for the next set. The first day I only did 8 of the 9 exercises but yesterday I was able to finish all of them. We should shall see what tomorrow brings.

Good luck
  • SilverDiva16
    SilverDiva16 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started the Venus diet on Monday, Doing my own cardio workout. I'm 54, my goal is to lose 50 pounds.
  • kathleenenns87
    kathleenenns87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi girls, I'm new to the Venus program & pretty new to MyFPal, I'm 54, post menopausal, growing fat around middle, thighs, arms, need to lose about 15 lb. and 6-8 inches off waist and would love to have some company on the journey. I'm active (my husband & I do a lot of walking) but have trouble nailing myself down to the workouts. I also don't know how to find Venus program friends who could relate to my current condition...? Really tempted to just forget the program, get my money back and hope for the best, but that hasn't worked too well for me so far. Anyone have some words of inspiration?!
  • missmaddygal
    missmaddygal Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just bought the Venus program too. Nothing ventured right? I've been on and off MFP for a few years but thought I'd try a new approach! Looking for other Venus program people
  • kmoser83
    kmoser83 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm starting the VenusFactor again today.
    I like that you don't have to cut any foods out completely. Now I just have to commit to the working out 3 days a week.
    Are you still doing it?