I can't stand...

Options
melduf
melduf Posts: 468 Member
progress pics with messy backgrounds... I'm sorry I had to get it off my chest!

I am by no mean a neat freak, but I always make sure to clear the room behing me before taking a pic.

If you guys feel like sharing things you can't stand, go ahead and free yourselves! ;)

Replies

• _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    It's making my OCD twitch that you were not standing in the same spot on your bed in your 2 progress pics...
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Messy background make me feel better that my house is currently, and always, a messy pigsty
  • melduf
    melduf Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    _John_ wrote: »
    It's making my OCD twitch that you were not standing in the same spot on your bed in your 2 progress pics...

Sorry about that... Have you noticed the picture on the wall too? Bought it in the meantime :P
  • JSurita3
    JSurita3 Posts: 10,188 Member
    Options
    melduf wrote: »
    progress pics with messy backgrounds... I'm sorry I had to get it off my chest!

I am by no mean a neat freak, but I always make sure to clear the room behing me before taking a pic.

If you guys feel like sharing things you can't stand, go ahead and free yourselves! ;)

Well don't go in the selfie thread. Some of those backgrounds will make you cringe. Yup I'm judging the slobs, shoot me. :o
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    Non_Stop wrote: »
    It's an MFP rule that the more cleavage or booty shown in the photo, the more forgiving of the background that some of us can be.

I can't stand it when the grout lines are off when they send a bathroom shot. I always ask for a retake in another room.

Better that than someone who didn't flush the toilet in the background.
  • MisterRok
    MisterRok Posts: 3,986 Member
    Options
    There was a guy that had a line of urinals in his background! Gaaaarrossss!
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    MisterRok wrote: »
    There was a guy that had a line of urinals in his background! Gaaaarrossss!

gym selfie brah...