Hello !!!!

Options
Hello Everyone!!! I am a newbe to MFP. I downloaded the ap on my phone a month ago and didnt do much with it. I logged on today and didnt realize how awesome this site is.I love how people can share new recipes on here and just have someone who understands what your going threw.

I am trying to loose around 40 pounds. I started a month ago and have lost around 15 pounds.

I am looking forward to sharing anything I can =)

Jessica
:heart:

Replies

• amaried621
    amaried621 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This site is amazing and has helped me lose 25lbs. It's been something that is essential in my weight loss. Not only where you can track your food and exercise but gaining the relationships with people and gaining their support has been priceless.
  • PurpleCoookie
    Options
    Hi!

Welcome to MFP!!
  • happymather
    Options
    I'm try to loss weight the best i can plz can u help me out.i have high cholesterol plz i need Ur help.
  • chris6515
    chris6515 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    15 lbs already, great job! You are well on your way and you will find lots of support here.
  • happymather
    Options
    thx.
  • crystal479
    crystal479 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    hi jessica130
    i have just started this sight to im on 1200 cal still find it hard not to go over that
    but i hope i will do it and succeed like you have well done
  • jalapenos
    jalapenos Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! You're gonna love it here, very supportive, great information. I just started this week myself... weighing in on Monday (*sigh)