Today is the start of a new day!

Options
What have i got to lose.. other than the weight... and knowing that its harder to do it alone.. my sister told me about this site and the awesome tools and support.... so here i am!!
Cheers Everyone!!

Replies

• Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and good luck on your journey!
  • Bonnie1974
    Bonnie1974 Posts: 58
    Options
    Welcome Sis,

glad you jumped a board, it is hard at first, but it is great to see how bad your eating when u first start and see u only have so many calories, and that eating a bagel in the morning, is 360 calories.. U learn alot. I have fallen of the wagon but hopefulyl will get back on it.. be true to yourself and input everything you eat even if it is bad, otherwise your lying to yourself..

Good luck we can do it! Now to get you back to the gym too!

Hugs
  • Bettyboopsie39
    Options
    Thats funny you mention the bagel.. cuz i went at lunch and got one at timmies.. thinking multigrain.. not bad.. YEAH RIGHT!! but i will be honest... if im not, im only lying to myself.. LOL
    I promise you... next week.. i will start going back to the gym after work... for this week.. gonna start small and walk for an hour at lunch here at work
    Luvs to you!!
    ps... now u too.. MIssy... lets do it!!
  • superjae5
    superjae5 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You can do this. And you'll probably fall off the wagon a couple of times, but the important thing is to always come back. If I'd been disciplined I could have made my goal months ago. BUT if I hadn't come back I think I would have lost all the progress I've made. For me it's been 2 steps forward, 1 step back. But progress is being made. I tell you this because I think everyone expects they'll just get motivated somehow, like I did, when they weren't before. A part of the battle I think is sticking to it.

So find yourself something you love to do for exercise, whether dancing, running, classes, Wii games, whatever--even walks are good! And report in honestly like Bonnie1974 said. You will reach your goal, you can do this!
  • Bettyboopsie39
    Options
    Thank you!! i appreciate the support! Cheers!
  • CrystalGirl41
    Options
    I am here right with you! :)
  • rashaell
    rashaell Posts: 5
    Options
    I just joined in as well! I have 5 friends joining me in a 3 month weight lose journey...so far 3 weeks in and i haven't lost a lb...so i decided to join in here and if i keep myself accountable and watch what i'm eating, maybe just maybe i can reach my goal
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal! :smile:
  • Bettyboopsie39
    Options
    wishing you the best... its a struggle.. and i hope that this site give you the support you need... so far... i am loving this site.. i am not usually a 'Put it out there" kind of person.. but ... i figured.. maybe if i push myself out of my comfort zone... things might be different...
    if anytime you want to chat... i'll be here :)