Starting Over... Again.

Options
Today I'm giving this healthy lifestyle a try again. I love exercise (weird) but healthy eating is difficult for me. I don't want to make excuses for myself anymore! I'm looking for some people that would want to keep each other accountable. Anything helps!

Replies

• vitalepr
    vitalepr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same Here...starting over again! With the food issue, i started doing variations of the foods i love by making the same foods healthier!
  • SJSKET1982
    SJSKET1982 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hi I'm starting over again too....with food and fitness! I have 70lb to lose feel free to add me
  • LeslieAnn106
    LeslieAnn106 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm the exact same , same weight as I first started nearly this time last year!! 2 stone needed to lose!
  • greenmaria
    greenmaria Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over too. We got this!! B)
  • GrumpymouthGirl
    GrumpymouthGirl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm starting over too :) I logged back into my account and discovered I've lost 21 pounds in total since I first joined the site. But I'm stuck at the 187lb mark and have been for almost a year. I need to up my exercise and stop the mindless snacking!! Good luck to everyone :)
  • jkrunner80
    jkrunner80 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I've slacked, gotten lazy and gained more weight back that I would like so I'm starting over from scratch today. We got this!
  • hoshizoraaaa
    hoshizoraaaa Posts: 54 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Feel free to add me too ^_^ I'm looking for more friends and motivation! i also failed and started back up again the last few days and I'm set for real this time. LEGGO! Hopefully I reach half my goal by the time I graduate next year and feel good about myself :3

• hollyval
    hollyval Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in the boat too! I could use all the help I can get. Please include me. In fact does anyone know how to delete previously
    recorded weight? :)
  • VintageKitten36
    VintageKitten36 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Dido! I decided to restart today also
  • BurnWithBarn2015
    BurnWithBarn2015 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Just eat what you want
    Its all about CICO
    Not what you eat

Create a deficit and you are good to go.

Ofcourse eating healthier ( i rather say balanced) is good. But that doesnt mean you can not have pizza or fries or ice cream etc

I eat and ate the way i want to eat for life. Only smaller portions and less calories in than i burn. (deficit)

simple :)

Good luck OP and dont make it hard on yourself

95069916.png
  • cannedgoo
    cannedgoo Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Around this time last year I took it seriously and lost about 25-30 pounds in a few months, then I moved in with my boyfriend and made terrible diet decisions. So now I'm back as well and in the same boat as you guys! Feel free to add me!