I need some friends !

Options
I need some friends! Add me! Let's motivate eachother

Replies

• Kcogle
    Kcogle Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just came back to MFP after slowly gaining 15 pounds over the last 2 years. It creeps up when you get complacent. Food journaling like this helped me to lose 10 pounds in a month several years ago, so here I am to get back on track so all my cute clothes fit again! What are your goals?
  • lindsaymartin41214
    lindsaymartin41214 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm young so it's the best time to start! I wanna loose about 70 pounds. I want to feel good about myself. And get healthy.
  • Graymanstole
    Graymanstole Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. I'm on here every day. My diary is open, though I have not been keeping up with it lately. Will get back on track soon.
  • hoshizoraaaa
    hoshizoraaaa Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    :) im looking for friends/motivation too!

• Mom24incali
    Mom24incali Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It's not about age, its about the support you get throughout your journey. I'll add you. I have about 55lbs to lose and I just came back to MFP after going MIA for several months.
  • joycemfp8
    joycemfp8 Posts: 21 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Add me too if you like! (and others as well) Lost about 10 kg (22lbs), was on my goal weight , but I've slowly been gaining back +-5kgs (10lbs) over the past few months, so time to get back on track, I think that mutual motivation is key :)
  • Izaniela
    Izaniela Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I also need friends and people that will motivate me.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    you are welcome to add me. I am trying to lose as well
  • ambers1989
    ambers1989 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me I'm looking for friends to keep me motivated I need to lose 60-80 lbs :smiley:
  • CampLondon
    CampLondon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    You could join Super Bowl weight L challenge