Determined to lose 25 lbs

Options
Gained 20 whole lbs this year after a miscarriage and am more motivated than ever to get back in shape and try again for another pregnancy.

Replies

• robyndobyn3
    robyndobyn3 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am so very sorry for your loss. I am also trying to get back in shape in preparation for pregnancy this winter (hopefully!). I sent you a friend request. Maybe we can help motivate each other!
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    I am sorry for your loss.
    I hope MFP is useful for you.
  • nmason4348
    nmason4348 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much. My first week with this particular app but having the community support helps a lot with staying on track.
  • chancimoore861
    chancimoore861 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good evening @nmason4348. I'm sorry for your loss. You signing up for MFP and asking others is a huge step towards achieving your goals, so congrats! I'm new as well, and looking forward to getting back into prime shape. Good luck and be blessed!
  • nmason4348
    nmason4348 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much. I feel like when I'm on track with my diet and exercise I tend to stay on track in other areas my life. I was a personal trainer part time so it'd be nice to be back in that shape and at least have the option of doing some of that part time in the future. But first things first lol..Welcome to MFP hope it helps you to reach your fitness goals!