AT HOME workout video suggestions

Options
Hello

I am planning on starting a new at home work out video. I wanted to run over to Wal-Mart on my lunch break and wanted to ask around beforehand to see if any of you have any suggestions.

I have tried Ripped In 30, 30 Day Shred and the Killer Abs from Jillian. My fiance and I wanted to both start a new one today as we are both bored with Jillian.

Thanks!!

Replies

• kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    You tube has tons of free workout routines. Fitness Blender are rigorous workouts. Leslie Sansone walking DVD's are great workouts too. You can always add some weights to make it more intense better calorie burn.
  • nicolascourrier
    nicolascourrier Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Try one of the Beachbody exercise. www.beachbody.com, I've done Insanity, P90X3, Body Beast and started Insanity max 30, feel great and lost 15kg...
  • clare_513
    clare_513 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Fitness Blender!!
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    Youtube. Fitnessblender, Millionaire Hoy, Blogilates.
  • amytorr19
    amytorr19 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am a former 30 day shred junkie.. I recently started the 21 day fix, Autumn calabrese workouts from Beachbody, love them.. not too much jumping use weights and its 30 minutes.
  • mombod82514
    mombod82514 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your replies!
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I use a few great apps on my Android tablet; BodySpace, Just 6 Weeks, SWORKIT, Workout Trainer, and YAYOG.
    They're not videos, per se, but they do have brief videos demonstrating the next move.
  • MezaEza
    MezaEza Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I use youtube workout videos, there's loads on there by proper fitness instructors. My favourite channel is Body Project, definitely worth checking out! youtube.com/channel/UCFjc9H89-RpWuIStDqhO7AQ
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    Befitin90 on youtube?
  • kenyainez
    kenyainez Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Millions! LOL

There's the youtube's like BeFit and Zuzana (or is it Zuzuka) light....
    There's your fitness DVD's like P90x, Insanity, Body Beast, 21 Day Fix, Tapout, Jillian Michaels, etc....
    There's even streaming fitness channels like Fitness Blender, Daily Burn, and Beachbody On Demand.

Best wishes!
  • mombod82514
    mombod82514 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Awesome, thanks everyone. Went to Wal-Mart, didn't find anything there other than some Jillian videos! I will look on youtube at some mentioned videos/channels.
  • alexlosing2017
    alexlosing2017 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Body Project are the best workouts on youtube by a mile. They are fun, I find fitness blender a bit bland!
  • debraran1
    debraran1 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I also love Team Body Project. Quite a variety of exercises and being American, the British accents are easy on the ears...no yelling or talk of bikinis, just good workouts and encouragement.