Looking for friends who need to lose 100+ pounds

Options
I need to lose 220 more pounds and would love some friends who are in the same boat! Please add me.

Replies

• Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MyFitnessPal! You might be interested in joining this group. Its for members who are wanting to lose 50 pounds or more.

• Madwife2009
    Madwife2009 Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 220 more pounds and would love some friends who are in the same boat! Please add me.

Hey, I have over 100lbs to lose and I'd be happy to add my support to your journey.
  • melboudreau87
    melboudreau87 Posts: 7 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I need to lose 130 ish pounds! I'd love to support your journey if you will support mine! Feel free to add me! :)
  • Mybutterfliesarepink
    Options
    I just finished a meltdown challenge with optimal health. I lost 8 lbs in 6 weeks....woohoo. overall I am down 15 lbs...woohoo again I am going to pay more attention to my eating habits & really work this program. I would like to be in touch with like minded people that are working this program. I feel that together we can stay focused. I need to lose 100 more lbs. feel free to add me :-)
  • jesslynchxo817
    jesslynchxo817 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I requested you. I have 100 to lose! My starting weight was 263 and I'm currently 241. I want to be 125-150!
  • yankeepunkgirl88
    yankeepunkgirl88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. My name is Laura and I have to loss over two hundred lbs. I am new to the whole app weight lose program. I used to do weight watchers for half a year and did well on it. I am guessing this is the same thing??? I could use some help. And I am happy to support anyone (emotionally) on this journey we are taking ☺️