Need support and would like to make new friend

Options
Hi

My name is Angela; I am 37 years old and am working to lose 75 lbs by the end of next year. I have always been "skinny" up until I had my oldest son in 1999. I had the mindset that since I had always eaten what I wanted thru my adult years that I would never gain any weight; well oh boy was I wrong....I started gaining my weight when I got pregnant and it was a down sparel from there. So with that said I would love to meet/become friends with anyone who can help me stay on the band wagon and vise versa...I am excited about losing these unwanted pounds and will welcome any and all support that is offered! 

Replies

• Scubabarbie
    Scubabarbie Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi, Angela - - you're in the right place. Welcome to MFP. I could use some encouragement also. Feel free to add me as a friend. Good luck to you!:smile:
  • BeachGirl6871
    BeachGirl6871 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm new too so we can do this together! :wink:
  • lsan1125
    lsan1125 Posts: 20
    Options
    Welcome. I was sort of the same way about eating what I wanted until I had kids. I have really found this website very helpful and feel very motivated to lose the unwanted weight. Good luck and feel free to add me as a friend.
  • michelellawrence
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! I know you are going to love it here as much as I do!! Feel free to add me, together we can kick this!! :)
  • MyJourney11
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. The people on here are amazing and very supportive. :flowerforyou:
  • sharleengc
    sharleengc Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'll help you out! Feel free to add me too!
  • aiodoit
    aiodoit Posts: 3
    Options
    hi Angela, can you please add me, i'd like to be your buddy also...cheers
  • gingersky69
    Options
    Welcome! I am in a similiar boat. My 3 pregnancies have not been nice to me. I'm currently doing the Insanity program and I'm looking for buddies also. Feel free to add me. And good luck on your journey!
  • zianiH
    zianiH Posts: 68
    Options
    welcome onboard girl. you will get there with the help of all MFP frens here, dont worry about it... feel free to add me