hi guys

Options
hi guys looking for freinds for some motivation to lose this fat. ive been going to the gym just lifting weights and eating a sort of high protein diet unfortuntly following this sort of life style ive gained weight and some considerable muscle, which i can feel but cant really see. ive had a few injurys last month so have unable to go to gym my clothes are started to get tighter and im becoming lazier again so im gonna start trying to do cardio and not try to hit so much protein and worry about my macros im basically gonna do 1700 cals a day, run every day and start going to gym every other day but not lift as heavy more of a full body workout 3 times per week, come say hi help me out

Replies

• MeowNes
    MeowNes Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You can add me!! I went threw the same thing. I worked out and diet and I ended up gaining weight. ppl told me it was muscle too but I was did not want muscle I wanted less pounds. any wot. im back in here again and trying to keep cals down
  • nickperry35380
    nickperry35380 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    MeowNes wrote: »
    You can add me!! I went threw the same thing. I worked out and diet and I ended up gaining weight. ppl told me it was muscle too but I was did not want muscle I wanted less pounds. any wot. im back in here again and trying to keep cals down

Hi I've added you let's unveil that bod we've built in the gym mate x
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    If it's weight loss you're after, I'd definitely suggest incorporating some cardio into your gym routine. For example - if you work-out 4 times a week, split those 4 days into 2 weight sessions and 2 cardio sessions. This really helped me drop my 32 lbs. Now I'm focusing on building pure muscle.

Good luck :)
  • nickperry35380
    nickperry35380 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    If it's weight loss you're after, I'd definitely suggest incorporating some cardio into your gym routine. For example - if you work-out 4 times a week, split those 4 days into 2 weight sessions and 2 cardio sessions. This really helped me drop my 32 lbs. Now I'm focusing on building pure muscle.

Good luck :)

I'm gonna keep workouts the same but add cardio in everyday the only thing I am changing is not lifting so heavy as I keep getting injured.