I'm back after almost 2 years

Options
missraven325
missraven325 Posts: 15 Member
edited October 2015 in Getting Started
Hello all! I was here a while back and using MFP for a while. I was doing really well, but unfortunately, almost two years ago I fell off the fitness train around Thanksgiving /Christmas time and I never got back on.

But after this past weekend of partying with my friends and seeing the horrific pictures afterward, I realized I need to get my butt in gear again. So my plan is to get myself going again starting tomorrow. Could use the support, so feel free to add me. Wish me luck!

Replies

• bombshellinprogress
    bombshellinprogress Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    FR sent :smile:
  • trhops
    trhops Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Sending! :)
  • missraven325
    missraven325 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yay! Thank you!! :smile:
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Welcome back & good luck! :)
  • jaxxeemom
    jaxxeemom Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi there! FR sent, others feel free to add me. I need as much motivation as possible too!
  • mrsyjd
    mrsyjd Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I totally hear ya! Fell off due to a whole lot of things. But, after looking at my class reunion pics...I knew I needed to do something and do something soon. So here I am getting back on this horse and l could the support. Perhaps we could support each other
  • mrsyjd
    mrsyjd Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    jaxxeemom wrote: »
    Hi there! FR sent, others feel free to add me. I need as much motivation as possible too!

Sending you a FR
  • andrea9133
    andrea9133 Posts: 5 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Same here! I got so fit 2 years ago then completely crashed and burned! An upcoming cruise in March, not to mention the fact that I feel horrible in my clothes, has gotten me to get back on track. I am on Day 23 of tracking my food and doing Slim in 6 and so far 9 pounds is gone! You can do this!
  • JMMauser
    JMMauser Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I lost 50lbs 2 years ago using MFP. Life happened and I gained it all back. I need all the motivation I can get!! Please add me
  • abjake55
    abjake55 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, and lets all get back on the bandwagon.... Its been about 18 months for me as well..... day two back and glad of it. Gotta look good for that honeymoon cruise!
  • fattgrlneeds2bthin
    fattgrlneeds2bthin Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me I need all the support I can get.
  • KimBeron
    KimBeron Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Starting back tomorrow disgusted with letting myself gain after feeling so great! Not good at motivating but I sure need it.
  • Angelsoft2001
    Angelsoft2001 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm back too! And I'm 20 lbs heavier when I wanted to loose 20lbs!! Omg! A pic sent to me scared me I couldn't recognize myself..welcome back and you can do it! How has it been going since you started?
  • Graymanstole
    Graymanstole Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Sending FR. Anyone who wishes can feel free to add me. On here a lot and often people learn a lot from my mistakes :smiley:
  • amytorr19
    amytorr19 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Friend requests sent.. lets stay motivated together.
  • thingeringer
    thingeringer Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. Good luck. It works!
  • jkrunner80
    jkrunner80 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm trying to right the ship after several months of wrongs so feel free to reach out and add me if you'd like. This goes for anyone else...having support is awesome!
  • Richwannabefit
    Richwannabefit Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm back to. I got a new phone 8 months ago and just today added MFP. I did gain three pounds but have to loose that and a lot more. What I learned last year help me from gaining it all back.
    MFP works.
  • revolucia78
    revolucia78 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over too, I lost about 25 pounds on MFP before and gained it all back and some.
  • babycakes1970
    babycakes1970 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I am starting over too. I lost a grand total of about seventy pounds starting about five years ago. Then I went to school and worked full time which led to me gaining back about 45 pounds. I'm done with school but unfortunately the weight has not been coming off because my family has been through a lot of stress this last year.