Vitamin Water Zero

Options
I'm a teacher and my classroom is sweltering. I would imagine it probably gets to be around 110 degrees in there. There's no breeze and about 30 kids in there. I've been feeling REALLY sick from the heat and brought in around 60 oz of plain water. I also brought in two bottles of Vitamin Water Zero- no calories but there is some kind of sweetener in it.

Being that I'm sweating like crazy, is it okay (or even a good idea?) to have the vitamin water as opposed to just strictly water during the day?

Replies

• rtmama
    rtmama Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Not a big supporter of artificial sweeteners, but there are others that will tell you different.

I think water is better for your body.
  • goingwithgrace
    goingwithgrace Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Not a fan of VWZ. Gives me a stomach ahce. Do you like iced tea? It's so cheap and easy to brew and comes in tons of flavors! Use Truvia as a sweetner if you like sweet tea.
  • BrentGetsFit
    BrentGetsFit Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Vitamin water zero is sweetened with Truvia which is a natural sweetener. I drink it occasionally when I want something different than plain water.
  • k8edge
    k8edge Posts: 380
    Options
    That is horrible!

I would stick to water... Oh, and invest in a fan!
  • Lele71
    Lele71 Posts: 76
    Options
    I don't see a problem with it . From what I understand the sweetner is Truvia and that is better for you then the other sweetners.
  • Frappuzzino
    Frappuzzino Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Not a big supporter of artificial sweeteners, but there are others that will tell you different.

I think water is better for your body.

Agreed.
  • prousis
    prousis Posts: 14
    Options
    I personally love vitamin water zero and I also love the sobe lifewater zero. I try to drink equal amounts of straight water for each one I drink. I know some people are against artifical sweetners, but if it keeps you from drinking the empty calories associated with real sugar than I say go for it!
  • goingwithgrace
    goingwithgrace Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Iced tea! I brew my own in tons of flavors.
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I agree with the other posters who said iced tea! You can make your own for much cheaper than the Vitamin Water and I find it way more refreshing.