Gonna try again

Options
caejde
caejde Posts: 29 Member
Hey everyone. So I joined back in like 2008-October I think. I was doing ok and lost a few lbs but then holidays came and I wasn't strict with my diet. And I haven't been strick with my exercise for a few months. But, this is a new year and I'm working on it and going to do my best to stick to it. I'm probably at my heaviest which is very disappointing. I was in the Marines and want that body back!

Replies

• caejde
    Options
    Hey everyone. So I joined back in like 2008-October I think. I was doing ok and lost a few lbs but then holidays came and I wasn't strict with my diet. And I haven't been strick with my exercise for a few months. But, this is a new year and I'm working on it and going to do my best to stick to it. I'm probably at my heaviest which is very disappointing. I was in the Marines and want that body back!
  • PolarQueen
    Options
    Welcome Back. This is a great website. I have loved it.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
    If you watch your numbers, drink lots of water, log ALL your foods (I recommend logging them BEFORE you have them rather than after!) and get some exercise, you WILL lose the weight that you want to. It doesn't happen over night, but, I promise, if you stick with it, it WILL HAPPEN! :smile:
  • caejde
    Options
    I've been good about logging my food and exercising this week. I know it's not going to happen overnight and I'm trying to be very patient-but it can be hard at times. Thanks again for the welcome!
  • WMayfield
    Options
    I'm back on the wagon also! I've kept exercising, but stopped logging food---so i've gained a little bit. Going to log from now on!

We'll do it!