365 days logged in today and down almost 90lbs!

Options
Today is my one year anniversary! one year ago I had no idea I would be logging my food and exercise for an entire year. I started just to see how many calories I eat and find some ways to cut some calories. Now logging my food is a habit like brushing my teeth its just part of my day. I have really changed my life over the last year. I do my best to eat healthy during the week but I do have cheat days and still do my best to log them to. Being honest of what I eat is hard but it has really changed my perspective. I am a completely different person than i was a year ago. I like to lift weights, Run (entered four 5ks this year so far) and i do Mixed Martial Arts once or twice a week. Please add me if because I am always looking to gain friends on here for more encouragement. qp4qzuctkqdi.jpg
tfuo29yxrerz.jpg
fr1evjsor4sc.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!