Exercising staying in the moment!

Replies

• sansandy409
    sansandy409 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    lubbj71 wrote: »
    Having a difficult time.
    Exercising staying in the moment!

Don't give up...push yourself..be strong and dedicated ...try checking success stories. .it will help you get motivated when you are down..
  • Romes08
    Romes08 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Don't give up. Think of why you started you journey to a healthier you! If you have a pinterest account, google fitness motivation and there is some really really great inspirational quotes in there. I have been dedicated to eating right (changing my lifestyle) and working out 5-6 days a week for the last 2.5 weeks and I know there are days when I want to give up but you will thank yourself if you keep going. Don't look at scales or numbers- just tell yourself "I don't want to do this workout- which is why I should" You will thank yourself after you are done and sore!
  • lubbj71
    lubbj71 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you I did even know there were responses on here....I'll check pintrest.....
    What a surprise today....I actually put my tennis shoes on haha!!! :-)
  • whisperzsaralynn
    whisperzsaralynn Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Remember you are worth it! You are amazing.. :smiley: Keep your chin up!
  • lubbj71
    Options
    Still laughing thank you!! <3
  • Bshmerlie
    Bshmerlie Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I have found the more I stay engaged on the forum here the more motivated I get. Check out the forum, read some inspirational posts, read why people struggle and ways to overcome it. The more you are focused on weight loss the longer you will stick to your program.
  • lubbj71
    Options
    Thanks!
  • GirlJudeCr001
    GirlJudeCr001 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Difficult times suck ! Makes the good times sweeter though. Even if you do just one small positive thing it will make a difference to you. Better days ahead ! Judy