Motivation

Okay hello!! Yall!! I'm not new to this site.
I've been a member for a while just fell of the track thought I could do it on my own.. I couldn't so I'm back on here trying to lose weight and start myself from scratch I need to do this for my self and need a community to support my goals I just turned 21 and realized I'm not happy with my self and mopping and crying is not gonna make a difference so I'm starting this with some action and that's eating right well trying and sticking to this plus workouts.. So new self here I come!!

Replies

• bradymeans
    bradymeans Posts: 61 Member
    Same boat here, I have been really successful with MyFitnessPal in the past but lately I have just not been motivated. Welcome back, here's to both of us meeting our fitness goals! :smiley:
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Wishing you the best of luck :)
  • Melgibbs
    Melgibbs Posts: 26 Member
    I do well for a while then my motivation goes away and I give up. I use a lot of visuals. So I have a dry erase board with my weight on it in my room so I can see the weight loss being marked off. I have sayings on my cabinets and fridge to help motivate me. I am going to create another board to hang in my room with reasons why I want this and rewards. I am also going to hang on my door a shirt or pair of pants I want to wear. Feel free to add me, I am always looking for more friends for motivation.
  • itsthehumidity
    itsthehumidity Posts: 351 Member
    Okay hello!! Yall!! I'm not new to this site.
    I've been a member for a while just fell of the track thought I could do it on my own.. I couldn't so I'm back on here trying to lose weight and start myself from scratch I need to do this for my self and need a community to support my goals I just turned 21 and realized I'm not happy with my self and mopping and crying is not gonna make a difference so I'm starting this with some action and that's eating right well trying and sticking to this plus workouts.. So new self here I come!!

Mopping can actually make a difference. Not only do you get your floors squeaky clean but you burn calories doing so.
  • CampLondon
    CampLondon Posts: 239 Member
    You can join my Super bowl weight L challenge it is nearly halfway through.