You Need Some Motivation???

Options
Here’s your motivation – it’s over 90 degrees and very humid, especially for June. I just did my 40 minute power walk and then walked straight into the gym and lifted some weights for another 45 minutes. I feel great, like I could do the whole thing again right now! I’ve only been at this for about a month and still weigh over 300lbs –not for long….If my fat *kitten* can do it, so can you! Get up & move it! Yeah, it’s only a month in and I am obviously excited, hopefully I can keep this momentum going indefinitely. Don’t doubt me, I’m gonna get there…and don’t doubt yourself. Do it!!!

Replies

• nosey_rosey
    nosey_rosey Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Beef... I am lucky to have you as a buddy! I am getting off my arss right now!!!
  • lovemyhellokitty
    lovemyhellokitty Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    nice! thanks for that :)
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Do your thing Rosey, I know you're moving it! :happy:
  • amaried621
    amaried621 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Motivation from others is exactly what we need! Keep on being that motivation for people and we'll do the same for you!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Great job! With that attitude, you will no doubt reach your goals!!
  • MEMA5
    MEMA5 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    :smile: THAT IS GREAT, AND I DO NEED MOTIVATION ON HAVE BEEN ON MFP FOR OVER 1 YEAR LOST 44 POUNDS, NOW I'M STUCK AND HAVEN'T LOST ANY MORE WIEGHT EVEN WITH TRYING TO KEEP UP ANY ROUTINE..I'M UPSET..U CAN FRIEND ME IF YOU LIKE A BUDDY TO TALK TOO
  • Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    And this is why I enjoy reading your updates! :)
  • mrmchap
    mrmchap Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    This was the motivation I needed to see today! I got my *kitten* up and went for a bike ride! Keep it up!!
  • Koalaboo
    Koalaboo Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    So, I am definitely going to get up and kick more *kitten* than I normally do tomorrow. I messed up big time today (went over calorie limit, didn't exercise) and I feel horrible about it, but I can and will do better. Thanks. :)
  • maureendonahue
    maureendonahue Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I LOVE IT!!! It was really hot here today too, but we met up with family for a picnic dinner. My sister and I got there early to go for a walk. (I'm only 10 days in.) I thought we would do the shorter walk, which in the past was difficult. But nooooo, she said let's try the other one, it's not that far and there are lots of benches on the way if you need to rest.

So we walked and talked and walked some more. About 1/2 way around, she said, "Look how far you have come!" I actually took a picture I was so amazed. Then we walked and talked some more and ended up back where we started. It took us just under 45 min. I thought it was a mile, maybe 1.5 miles. She said no, it's a 3 mile walk, you did it in 45 minutes and you aren't even that winded. (The last bit was a bit tough!) I'm still at over 250, and if I can get going and that fast, anyone can do it!
  • KierstyPants
    KierstyPants Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT.
    :333 <33
  • Sueboo31
    Sueboo31 Posts: 128
    Options
    That was awesome! What a great attitude and thanks for sharing it. :)
  • BabyDuchess
    BabyDuchess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I got off my fat one too and I've been doing this for 6 months and haven't lost my motivation nor do I intend to! I workout at the gym for 3 hrs on M/W/F (1 hr cardio and 2 hrs strength training) and on T/TH I do cardio and abs/core training at home......I have fallen in love with exercise/weight training! :flowerforyou:
  • petchonka82
    petchonka82 Posts: 156
    Options
    Love it Beef! Great post!! and...TOTAL NSV!!