Options
CriticalX
CriticalX Posts: 212 Member
in need of more friends lol

Replies

• ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I'd friend you again but it won't let me.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I'm on it I need some too!
  • mamato4kids
    mamato4kids Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    you can friend me
  • dhiggins8
    dhiggins8 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    here I come to save the day!!!!!! i'll be your friend yes??
  • TruckinThePoundsOff
    Options
    Add me everyone please...........
  • kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    I would've added you but you have over 170 already. No offense, I just don't see how anyone can keep up with that many. lol

Good luck and hope you find many friends!
  • charlottebronte
    Options
    I have a question: What do you do with MFP friends? When you say you want "more friends," what do you expect from them? What will you do for them? How do you think they will enrich your life/how will you enrich their lives? This is a serious question: I am not being a smart aleck; I want to understand the friend-thing...and maybe I'll decide I need some friends, too!
  • JessesGirl05
    JessesGirl05 Posts: 253
    Options
    Me too. Anyone can add me, as long as you are going to be positive and supportive!
  • CriticalX
    Options
    I would've added you but you have over 170 already. No offense, I just don't see how anyone can keep up with that many. lol

trying to find more positive and supportive not all my friends are. but not saying they bad friends
  • luvcookie
    luvcookie Posts: 97
    Options
    Im always up for adding new friends too,its great to be supportive n knowning your friends are there to motivate you and support you also :)
  • kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Options

trying to find more positive and supportive not all my friends are. but not saying they bad friends

I'm supportive and I demand it from my added friends. If they can't reciprocate, I delete. Harsh? Perhaps, but in the end, I'm getting healthy for me. I don't need ones that aren't in this seriously. :)
    If yours aren't supportive, maybe it's time to start weeding through? Just an idea.
  • FabOma08
    FabOma08 Posts: 500
    Options
    Me too. Anyone can add me, as long as you are going to be positive and supportive!

What she said!!! It does no good to have a million friends if they're not keeping up with you and you're not keeping up with them! I know Jessesgirl will catch me in a heartbeat if I mess up!!!
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options

thats how I feel as well! This is not FB :) (although Id give that up in a minute!)
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options

I'm supportive and I demand it from my added friends. If they can't reciprocate, I delete. Harsh? Perhaps, but in the end, I'm getting healthy for me. I don't need ones that aren't in this seriously. :)
    If yours aren't supportive, maybe it's time to start weeding through? Just an idea.
    i agree!
  • CriticalX
    Options
    i just deleted 80 of them
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend. I'm here every day. Add me if you would like.
  • Hedone
    Hedone Posts: 92
    Options
    Everyone is free to add me if wanted :happy: Need more friends too!!
  • xXxKayleighxXx
    Options
    i just deleted 80 of them

Aww, i survived :smile:
  • cdenham001
    cdenham001 Posts: 83
    Options
    Anyone can add me too, I need all the motivation and support I can get.
  • nads2184
    nads2184 Posts: 124
    Options
    Im still new, and would love more support and I would look to support and motivate others. Feel free. x