Fun-Sized Women 5'5 and under Stand Up!!

Options

Replies

• amberlineilene
    Options
    5'2 151lbs...other people look AMAZING at my weight..I however, look..like a bowling ball with legs.
  • SommerJo
    SommerJo Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' with shoes on. I always considered my self as tall as I needed to be since both my feet reached the floor -- so long as I was standing up.

HUGS HUGS HUGS to all my fun size peeps!!!
  • singingmom
    singingmom Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" (and 3/4"!). I feel awkward often when shopping for clothes... average pants are much too long, and petite are much too short!

omg you are so right and I hate that too! why are average pants meant for 5"7 girls?
  • ordinarywmn
    Options
    5 feet 4ins and loving it!
  • CraftyGirl4
    CraftyGirl4 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    5'4" or 5'3" and change (depending on who is doing the measuring) here. I'm 1.2 pounds from my goal weight, and I want to hit it by next Thursday (the day I leave for vacation in Chicago)
  • princess_in_power
    princess_in_power Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Wow, SO nice to be where you're understood!! <hugs>

I'm at my heaviest ever (163lbs) (not happy about this)
    Only 5'4" (when I stretch) & 28 3/4
    From a family of females being no shorter then 5'7" & guys all over 6', I literally got the short end of the stick!

I too have long legs (I wear long pants) and NO torso/body (can we say girls tops?) except my arms are too long for the sleeves! (a punishment for having tall genes I suppose)

When I exercise though, my body does reward me with toning and shape, but I have got to get re-motivated! (I've gotten lazy in last 3 yrs of marriage) ha ha

Here's to all us FUN (size) LADIES!!
  • sircinco
    sircinco Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You keep it up ladies, embrace ur Height!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Fun-sized women, are there any celebrities whose bodies inspire you? For me, Scarlett Joahnsson, Alison Sweeney (Biggest Loser), and Elisha Cuthbert.
  • Shortyburb
    Shortyburb Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I stopped growing taller when I was 14. Im 5'0 and 23 years old. My husband is 6'0. My heaviest was about 140 give or take. I have always loved being short. :D What I love about my body is I have shorter leg muscles so its SO easy to tone them. At least for me it is :)
  • gnat45
    Options
    Bump
  • coultesr
    coultesr Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    5'4" but I don't feel short... haha well, probably because of the shoes! I was married to a 6'4" man... that was pretty cool... the height thing, not the marriage. My Husband is 5'9"... definitely different. Haha... but the marriage is better :)

Definitely agree about the regular pants being too long/petite too short...
  • chridow
    chridow Posts: 178
    Options
    LOL @ "fun sized"

I'm 5" 2.5' (yes i included that half inch!) the good part is even small amounts of weightloss appear more dramatic. the downside, ANY weight gain is instantly visible!
  • leahdanbury
    leahdanbury Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm fun sized too. 5'2. it's a nightmare getting maxi dresses and trousers to fit and being short means every pound of weight shows but on the plus side it's great for playing hide and seek:laugh:

I'm 5 ft 3 in and i was just saying today how i wished i was tall enough for maxi dresses! :ohwell:
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Just under 5' 2" here. I don't mind being short, but I do wish my legs were just a little bit longer in proportion to my height!

The upside of having short legs... Petite pants fit me just fine. Or they used to, at least. Do smaller sized pants have shorter legs?
  • gnat45
    Options
    LOL @ "fun sized"

I'm 5" 2.5' (yes i included that half inch!) the good part is even small amounts of weightloss appear more dramatic. the downside, ANY weight gain is instantly visible!

Yes, I can tell 5 or even 3 lbs.
  • nalopez
    nalopez Posts: 39
    Options
    As a child/teen I wanted to be 6'
    I'm 5'2"
  • cmg2008
    cmg2008 Posts: 139
    Options
    i'm 5'2 and even if i wear heels i'm never taller than the guys =)
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 3/4 although last time I went to the doctor they said I was only 5'3 3/4 so either they measured wrong or I have shrunk an inch! My husband is 6'5 and I am lucky because I can't reach anything above the first shelf in our cupboard. I have very short legs so average length is way too long, short is too long, but capri length are just about perfect... shirts are hard to find though. I have a long torso and am pretty light in the chest area. I carry a lot of junk in my trunk and that is what I am most eager to get rid of!
  • amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Well I was almost 5 2, but worsening scoliosis has left me barely over 5 ft. so unfair. Lol!
    I don't mind being fun sized, but it would be nice for capri pants to not fit like regular pants...
  • CrazyAdventure
    CrazyAdventure Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and 5'3". Got the nickname B.L. for "baby legs" at work :)

5'2'' and I've always stolen the phrase from Mulan "I'm travel sized for your convenience!"

Loves: looking young and innocent (read: getting away with anything)
    Loathes: I can't reach anything!!!

Love it! And I think I might start using it! Haha!