What to do when you can't feel full?

Options
How do other people deal with those days where no matter how much you eat you don't feel full?

Replies

• evielasham
    evielasham Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    eat some cucumbers with some wine vinegar the cucumbers have very little calories and they fill you up!
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    I usually rely on drinking herbal teas with a no calorie sweetener of choice. usually this makes me feel like a comfort food- warm and cozy- love tea time-- but no food- just warm tea
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Typically some soup or a bag of frozen veggies help. If it's PMS though, well, short of eating too much, I haven't got anything.
  • revzillia
    revzillia Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hard boiled eggs always worked for me
  • Ashtoretet
    Ashtoretet Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    If it's truly gnawing hunger then I drink a few sips of an Ensure. If it's not gnawing, I just ignore it.
  • Derf_Smeggle
    Derf_Smeggle Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I eat a little something with fat in it. Avocado, veggies cooked with coconut oil or butter, whole milk, etc.

Fat digests more slowly, and has been demonstrated to trigger a stronger satiated response.
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    If I'm actually hungry, I eat. There are also days when I don't have to eat all my calories to feel full, so I eat less on those days.

I'm just not equally hungry every day of my life. When I'm done losing and done logging, I will be following my hunger, so it's best to learn how to do that now. For me, anyway. :)
  • Camo_xxx
    Camo_xxx Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    I eat. In the grand scheme of things it dosnt happen very often so I just go with it and enjoy it.
    Oddly enough it only happens on days I choose to lounge around the house and be lazy.
  • Candoall
    Candoall Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I have a blender bottle of 26oz. I'll fill it with iced water and down it. If I'm still hungry, then I'll eat 1 hard boiled brown egg. In the rare case when I'm still hungry, then I'll eat 1 serving of oatmeal. By now I'm stuffed full!
  • LookingforWhatsHerName
    Options
    Protein fluff at night!
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    Rare for me because I have a pretty high fiber diet and I also eat a lot of soup--because I find it filling--but when I'm having "one of those days", I knock back two or three room temperature (not refrigerated or iced) glasses of water so fast that it makes me feel bloated and uncomfortably full.