Busy mom desperate to get in shape

Options
Hey!!! Just wanted to say hi and hopefully meet some other people who are living life and trying to get fit. I work full time and sometimes between work sports a son and a dog...healthy doesn't want to fit in!! Just trying to find others who I can encourage and who can encourage me with this journey!

Replies

• LaSandra29
    LaSandra29 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am a mom too! It's been hard trying to stay on course with a healthy lifestyle. I am a wife and mom of 4. Are you counting calories or doing another plan?
  • kiki32782
    kiki32782 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Oh wow God bless you I only have one!! I'm counting calories what are you doing?
  • Mzjezz
    Mzjezz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello all, this is my 2nd attempt using mfp and trying a healthy lofestyle. Iam a mom of a very active 7 yr old and I also work full time and paetime, I have said the last 3yrs I don't have time to lose weight and excersie, but over this past summer I have found that it was very difficult to keep up with my son so I think it's time for a change.
    This is my first day I am using Julian micheals 30 shred and I follow a couple of ppl on instagram who meal prep to get ideas. I found counting calories to be very difficult so I plan to cut out fast food eat more home cooked meals and excersie at least 30 mins everyday.
    Good luck I hope we can motivate each other! !
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    Hello! Busy mom here as well!
    It can be done though. Set aside the time you need to reach your goals :)
  • HayleyMB1284
    HayleyMB1284 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hi. Feel free to add me . Im.a busy mom also , need new friend who can motivate me . Sometimes life gets crazy and i haven't been consistent but this time I'm determined. Good luck
  • cherdeniise
    cherdeniise Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    kiki32782 wrote: »
    Hey!!! Just wanted to say hi and hopefully meet some other people who are living life and trying to get fit. I work full time and sometimes between work sports a son and a dog...healthy doesn't want to fit in!! Just trying to find others who I can encourage and who can encourage me with this journey!

Add me :)
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Add me