Quest bars UK deal

Options
Make any purchase at Holland and Barrett in the next few days and it prints out a till spit to get any item half price from July 11th.
I got one today so I'm going to use it for a box of Quest bars :) £17.50 for a box!!!!!

Replies

• cw106
    cw106 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    curious to try them.
    will stock up on their excellent skinny oatbars too.
  • yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    cw106 wrote: »
    curious to try them.

I would try one for starters, unless synthetic flavours and gut busting frankeningredients are your thing ;-)
  • smotheredincheese
    smotheredincheese Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    How many do you get in a box? I see people talking about them a lot on here but don't really understand what they are, are they basically cereal bars?
  • yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    high protein high "fiber" bars, using novel ingredients for some of the fibre content. They are tough to chew and taste very "American" ie sweet synthetic. My wife said she "never wishes to taste anything like that ever again". (applie pie flavour from memory)

http://www.questnutrition.com/protein-bars/

a random ingredients list : "INGREDIENTS: Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Soluble Corn Fiber (Prebiotic Fiber), Water, Almonds, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Natural Flavors, Erythritol, Palm Oil, Dextrin, Sea Salt, Sunflower Lecithin, Sucralose, Color (Fruit Juice, Turmeric), Coconut Oil, Xanthan Gum, Baking Soda, Peppermint Oil, Steviol Glycosides (Stevia)."
  • David_2015
    David_2015 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Make any purchase at Holland and Barrett in the next few days and it prints out a till spit to get any item half price from July 11th.
    I got one today so I'm going to use it for a box of Quest bars :) £17.50 for a box!!!!!

Thanks for the heads up!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options
    Quest bars rock!
  • cw106
    cw106 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    got the voucher thanks.
    no quest bars from blyth to newcastle,so will wait.
    they do a skinny oatbar that is fantastic for fibre/protein macro at 300cal.will prob just buy a box of them.
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    cw106 wrote: »
    got the voucher thanks.
    no quest bars from blyth to newcastle,so will wait.
    they do a skinny oatbar that is fantastic for fibre/protein macro at 300cal.will prob just buy a box of them.
    I'll drop you a message how to get them ;)
  • David_2015
    David_2015 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Went into my Holland and Barrett this aft and they don't sell them... dagnabit..!!!
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    David_2015 wrote: »
    Went into my Holland and Barrett this aft and they don't sell them... dagnabit..!!!
    Just ask them to order you a box in.
  • bluetom101
    bluetom101 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Definitely never seen them this cheap in there?!

Must admit I use postedprotein.co.uk to grab a whole selection of Quest Bars far more often than I should!

Best prices I've found in the UK so far.
  • Heatherthecyclist
    Heatherthecyclist Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    That's not cheap for quest bars. Can always pick them up for loads less than that site