Just a small town girl...living in a lonely world...she took the midnight train searching MFP...

Options
...For Friends!!!....and I know you sang that title.... :p

Hello!

I'm looking for some motivational friends in the MFP community to share accomplishments, issues, and opinions with :)

I admit I do not always log in every single day (aka not a streaker :D ), but at least a few times a week.

Although I still eat a cookie or two, I'm learning moderation is KEY. I'm also trying to talk my boyfriend into getting a dog since we just moved into a house so I would have a daily walking buddy that will make me feel safe when I'm out and about alone. (which is probably my GAD talking)

Why do I want to get in shape & lose weight?

When I first started losing weight again (10/01/15), I was 54 lbs overweight which is taking a toll on my body as I've been diagnosed prediabetic and recently diagnosed with a ventral hernia thanks to one of my gallbladder incisions.

I'm sure losing weight will make me feel and look better as well as maybe help avoid potential issues that run in my family such as avoid knee & shoulder problems.

Please feel free to add me :)

Replies

• prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Hi and yes I did sing the title! lol I am trying to lose about 40 pounds and its been hard. I eat junk and don't log everyday but I am on this site daily. I will add you and we can motivate each other.
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    LOL..I totally sang it! I would love to be friends. Feel free to add me.
  • davidf1t
    davidf1t Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Totally sang it too. Achieved my target weight but struggling to keep to it and let the exercise slip for a while - hopefully going to get back on track now.
  • heaka75
    heaka75 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You gotta love Journey!
  • sairsyfairy
    sairsyfairy Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I admit, I sang it! feel free to add me :)
  • _SpikedHolly_
    _SpikedHolly_ Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the adds :smiley:
  • alyssabrandes09
    alyssabrandes09 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Added! And I totally sang the song