breakfast

Options
What's in your fridge?
I have a hard time figuring out what to eat for breakfast.
I try to eat gluten free food my goodness my legs don't hurt from the cellulite anymore. Just changing my diet I think!

Replies

• lubbj71
    lubbj71 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    :p
  • allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    My favorite breakfast is poached eggs with avocado. I am also love my cereal
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    http://www.butterisnotacarb.com/easy-zero-carb-egg-muffins/
    Egg muffins that you make to freeze over the weekend and heat up in the a.m.

khi6ulgb8qbh.jpg
  • MrsSylvie
    MrsSylvie Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    fage plain nonfat greek yogurt, unsweeten vanilla almond milk, 2% milk and maxwell house master blend coffee is the only thing in my fridge that i use for breakfast..

When i eat breakfast, after first having a mug of coffee first, i usually have either;
    lizzi's granola Belgium chocolate cereal with 2% milk and add some sugared cacao nibs or currants to it..
    nuts.com's Raspberry detox superfood cereal with 2% milk and add some currants to it..
    meal shake: greek yogurt, unsweeten vanilla almond milk, frozen banana, hemp hearts, cocoa powder..
    got-to-go breakfast: dense gorp energy squares or other cacao/chocolate dense squares from nuts.com..

that is it, that is all i ever eat for breakfast..
  • parrotthead
    parrotthead Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I've been eating a yogurt chia pudding type thing this week. I cup greek yogurt, 1 T chia seeds, .5 scoop of chocolate or other flavor protein powder, and as little sweetener as I can get away with. It's good right away but the chia seeds do gel nicely when you let it sit overnight. I've been eating this as-is but in a perfect world I would add some fruit. This would be a great dip for an apple.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    My usual breakfast is a two egg omelet with whatever vegetables are on hand and some feta. I usually have fruit or cottage cheese or smoked salmon on the side too.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    coffee and english muffin. sometimes i have an egg and cheese too
  • sarab920
    sarab920 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I cut up a bunch if fresh fruit or oatmeal on lazy days for work or eggs with spinach, cheese, and mushrooms on weekends.
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    A corn tortilla filled with 1 scrambled egg, .5 oz cheddar, some green onions and hot sauce.
  • randomsue
    randomsue Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I have to do gluten free too, allergy to wheat so I know that struggle. :) Boiled eggs(quick and easy for breakfasts and snacking), avocados, egg muffins (eggs, grilled veggies, baked in a muffin tin for easy portion control), gluten free bread in the freezer- quick breakfast of almond butter toast. I also have leftover roasted sweet and white potatoes for a side of carbs for breakfast and other meals.Leftovers rice for quick fried rice for a more filling breakfast.

I learned that I have to do prep work to make gluten free work or I reach for something that will cause a problem later.