Walden Farms PB spread

Options
2»

Replies

• debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    Ilike PB2 and the chocolate one as well- to me it is delish esp. for the fat grams saved.
  • betuel75
    betuel75 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I tried it and never liked it, but I wanted to try it again (I like some of their products) but try adding Splenda to it. Do you think it would taste better?

I never thought about adding splenda or another sweetener to it. It may work. Try and let us know. I like Walden Farm products but not the PB spread...
  • alittlelife14
    alittlelife14 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    yus2pmxcqsqk.jpg
    I love peanut flour as opposed to pb2. It's just peanuts while pb2 has salt and sugar added.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. Same brand too!

Where can you get this?!

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    sarsather wrote: »
    yus2pmxcqsqk.jpg
    I love peanut flour as opposed to pb2. It's just peanuts while pb2 has salt and sugar added.

Where can you get this?!

I've seen it at Giant & Weis (two grocery stores I assume that are in the Northeast)

You can order it off www.luckyvitamin.com & I am sure Amazon sells it.
  • MissBabyJane
    MissBabyJane Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Walden Farm's products are awful, they taste sooooo gross. YYUCK
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options

sarsather wrote: »
    yus2pmxcqsqk.jpg

Where can you get this?!

I buy it off of amazon.
  • Thowe92
    Thowe92 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Netrition sells a few different brands of peanut flour too.
  • 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    My favorite thing about WF products is the satisfying sound a full container makes when I hit the trash been from about 8 ft away.
  • GMKF
    GMKF Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I love Walden Farms Honey Mustard Salad Dressing. It's yogurt based...I've used it for many years.
  • looney9708
    looney9708 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I have used the pb with celery but it isn't near the same thing. But I will use it in my chocolate protein smoothies and it does give me the taste in that scenerio
  • looney9708
    looney9708 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I also use walden farms chocolate and caramel with a half tbsp of coconut oil in my coffee. My version of half mocha/bullet proof coffee. And blend. So yummy!!
  • BruceHedtke
    BruceHedtke Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I bought a jar of the peanut spread thinking "it can't be that bad!". It was worse. I've come to accept that in the quest for finding lower calorie alternatives (as opposed to just eating smaller portions of the real thing), sometimes you'll run into something that just isn't as good but is still edible. That was not the case here. This was just horrible.

I do buy the fruit spreads. They're not outstanding but they go well enough with pita bread or Flat Out flatbread.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    GMKF wrote: »
    I love Walden Farms Honey Mustard Salad Dressing. It's yogurt based...I've used it for many years.

I love this too! But wait... how it is yogurt based if it is dairy free?
  • alittlelife14
    alittlelife14 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Walden farms pb spread is probably the most disgusting thing I have ever eaten hahahaha the texture is disgusting and it tastes like burnt diet coke. The bacon ranch dressing is good thpugh, but high sodium content. Pancake syrup is a winner too. I wanna try the coffee creamers and apple butter.
  • BlackPantherChick123
    Options
    Is there a way to make cookies out of the walden farm PB? I want to use protein powder, Splenda, the walden farm PB (taste good alone with Splenda), eggs, and then add chocolate chips.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Is there a way to make cookies out of the walden farm PB? I want to use protein powder, Splenda, the walden farm PB (taste good alone with Splenda), eggs, and then add chocolate chips.

I've tried and they tasted disgusting. I made with splenda, walden farms PB and egg whites. They just tasted like artificial disgustingness. I imagine with chocolate chips they may taste better though lol