I cant comment or like any of MFP post

Options
Everytime I try to comment or like a post on one of my MFP post it won't let me..but I see other people are able to...is this a paid feature?

Replies

• try4better128
    try4better128 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    No, something is wrong with your account. Maybe contact the support people?
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    You cant like posts though, like on facebook. There is no "like" option on mfp.

If you're able to start a thread, you should be able to post on other threads.
  • FitStrongHealthy
    FitStrongHealthy Posts: 220 Member
    Options

I think she means on her home page. I'd contact MFP Support about it.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options

I think she means on her home page. I'd contact MFP Support about it.

Oh, well disregard my post then :tongue: :D

• Jonestiarra2013
    Jonestiarra2013 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Thanks y'all!
  • caddir
    caddir Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I can't comment on any updates from my friends via the app - I never have been able to, but supposed it was a known fault. I might look into that.
  • caddir
    caddir Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I should have said that I *can* through the website, but not the app - it just puts a space on the line instead of posting. very annoying!
  • Jonestiarra2013
    Jonestiarra2013 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    caddir wrote: »
    I should have said that I *can* through the website, but not the app - it just puts a space on the line instead of posting. very annoying!

Yes I just did it thu the website and let me! I wonder why we cant do it through the app it would be so much easier
  • GabrielleGreen33
    GabrielleGreen33 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have this same issue! I dont know what to do :/
  • maureen0809
    maureen0809 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Me either. Frustrating