My goals and I are looking for Motivation!

Options
Hi, my name is Maggie and I've had it with feeling self-conscious. I'm 31 and have almost always been in good shape, but I've had a lot of changes come to me in the last couple of years and I've forgotten about the nutrition and exercise I used to take so much pride in.
Now I am about 30 pounds over my ideal size and though I still manage to hide it in the way that I dress, it's exhausting! Life is too short to not be able to throw on a great dress and step out the door with your head held high!
I am ready to use MFP and the home gym I set up to get back by diet and exercise routine. I'm looking to build a motivational group with similar goal-minded people.
Please add me if you're serious about using the MFP app for accountability as we work toward that great feeling of accomplishment! I really do want to kick some *kitten*!!

Replies

• jkrunner80
    jkrunner80 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have fallen off the wagon and now have about 40 pounds to lose. I am always looking for new motivating friends! :)
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Hi Maggie :)
    You've come to the right place. Wishing you the very best of luck reaching your goals.