Friends for motivation! Please add me!

Options
Hey all!

Although I have used MFP for years, I have never used the social bit on here. Never had any friends for motivation.

I don't have much to lose, but I am terrible at weight loss. I have a terrible sweet tooth! Maybe if I have a few friends on here it will encourage me to stick at it?

Replies

• 23nik10
    23nik10 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You sound just like me never used social side either before hoping it will motivate me as well as me motivating others :)
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Hi Katy! :)
    Good luck
  • katy170
    katy170 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you. ☺ and to you guys

Yeah. Gonna give the social thing a go ☺
  • BethMilledge
    BethMilledge Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the forums .....Wishing you the best ...you are more than welcome to add me :)
  • GirlJudeCr001
    GirlJudeCr001 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Katy, feel free to add me as a friend. How much weight do you need to lose ? I have about 10 pounds so not that much either.I also have a sweet tooth, I work in a sweet treat as the last thing I eat at night , as a way of not being deprived, as long as its within my calories. I buy it daily (having temptation in the house is unnecessary). Good luck with the journey and happy to help with motivation as I appreciate that also. Jude
  • PureSugar12
    PureSugar12 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just created my account yesterday and could also use some friends for motivation. Feel free to add me if you like! Hope everyone is doing well! :)
  • stacey93ox
    stacey93ox Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'd love some friends for motivation and good luck everyone x
  • katy170
    katy170 Posts: 8 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Firstly, thanks all for the replies. ☺

I too have about 10 pounds to lose GirlJudeCr001. Wow. That is a temptation. I am terrible for eating healthy
  • jkrunner80
    jkrunner80 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like...I have fallen off the wagon and am always up for new friends :)
  • BryonySigrun
    BryonySigrun Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me as well!! :)
  • Mrj183
    Mrj183 Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. ive been a little slack because of football..but once my season is over ill be back into proper diet and training.
  • chris_760
    chris_760 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add away. Hope we can all keep each other on track. Goodluck ☺
  • Libsw1994
    Libsw1994 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me guys! Good luck everyone! :)
  • red0801
    red0801 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hi Katy! I have a sweet tooth too.