Proud of Myself

Options
lisafred24
lisafred24 Posts: 313 Member
So, I have been having issues with my heel on my left foot feeling bruised and my shoe seeming to rub it during workouts. So tonight I head to Kohl's to try on some new shoes and am totally shocked to find that I have lost enough weight that I need a 1/2 size smaller shoe. Is that even possible? I tried on 4 different brands just to make sure I wasn't crazy. Then I roamed over to the clothes, just for the heck of it and because I had a 30% off coupon. Here comes the proud part...I took in clothes....all too big. Went back got more and left with 2 new pair of capris and 1 new shirt all 2 sizes down from what I was wearing in March when I started this journey. I am so excited and proud of myself. I might just have to kiss that trainer that kicks my butt. :-)

Replies

• ninyagwa
    ninyagwa Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! You Rock!

As an aside though...probably shouldn't kiss your trainer, might make the working relationship awkward going forward.
  • 512cheangela
    512cheangela Posts: 133
    Options
    Great work! So happy for you!
  • JRRCLR
    JRRCLR Posts: 353
    Options
    I had lost 70 lbs years ago and my shoe size went from an 11 to a 9..:)
  • FabOma08
    FabOma08 Posts: 500
    Options
    Pretty sure it's possible cuz since I've gained the 60 pounds I lost a couple of years ago, I've had to buy a size bigger shoe! You're doing so great. It must have been an awesome feeling to have to go back for a smaller size!!!
  • cfred40
    cfred40 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Awesome. CONGRATS
  • loriannmartin
    loriannmartin Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    that is great and you should be proud of yourself :bigsmile: what a great surprise
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! what fantastic feeling..continue success
  • Bringerofrain
    Bringerofrain Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Great story & you are really doing so good!!!! In a few more weeks you'll no doubt be back for even more clothes, smaller of course!
  • reikimastertchr
    Options
    Way to Go.... I lost 46 pounds and went from a size 7 1/2 (2X wide) sneaker ...to a size 6 1/2 !!!
  • acrathbun
    acrathbun Posts: 5
    Options
    Yep, you can definitely wear smaller shoes after a weight loss. New shoes has always been my very favorite reward :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!