New to this and need friends.

Options
Kjlloyd1
Kjlloyd1 Posts: 22 Member
Hi,
My son had me down load and join this site a while ago. I have been doing Weight Watchers for a long time and feel I'm ready to try this site. With my old plan, it took a whole year to loose 30 lbs. I'm thinking this may be a better fit. Sooo, I cancelled my membership to WW and joined a gym instead. Lol
So here I am, counting my calories instead. I can sure use some friends for motivation. BTW the same son is getting married on July 1st. Sure would love to get at least 8-10 lbs off bt then. Am I crazy or what? Ok maybe 5???

Replies

• tammyr76
    tammyr76 Posts: 174
    Options
    Welcome,,this is a great place for support and motivation.....and yes you can do anything you set your mind to.....I'm withyou i'm in a wedding on July 2nd and want to drop 10 more lbs for it..Good luck to you......friend request sent..
  • lizc_87
    lizc_87 Posts: 45
    Options
    Welcome I'm a former WW to. The new points plus plan just doesn't work for me. I know you can do this!! FYI this community is a LOT friendlier.
  • Kjlloyd1
    Options
    Thanks for the reply. I hope we both hit that goal. I'll look for your request.
    Kathy
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    My son had me down load and join this site a while ago. I have been doing Weight Watchers for a long time and feel I'm ready to try this site. With my old plan, it took a whole year to loose 30 lbs. I'm thinking this may be a better fit. Sooo, I cancelled my membership to WW and joined a gym instead. Lol
    So here I am, counting my calories instead. I can sure use some friends for motivation. BTW the same son is getting married on July 1st. Sure would love to get at least 8-10 lbs off bt then. Am I crazy or what? Ok maybe 5???
    i think u can do anything u set your mind to do! also, u can lose 10 lbs in a month! i did!! .. good luck on your journey!
  • Kjlloyd1
    Options
    Yeah, I found myself just saying what they wanted to hear. I got bored with it. The whole counting calories makes much mre sense to me. Thanks for the reply. Please friend me. I'm still trying go figure out how this all works. Lol
    Kathy
  • sglane
    sglane Posts: 26
    Options
    Feel free to add me and check out my blog all about my weight loss journey.

http://www.shawndoeslife.com
  • Kjlloyd1
    Options
    Thanks! I'm very excited about this. Such a nice group here. Please feel free to friend me. I'm still figuring it all out.
    Kathy
  • Kjlloyd1
    Options
    Thanks! I just figured out how to friend everyone.