70 lbs that NEED TO COME OFF

Options
Hi there.

My name is Alyssa and I am still working on losing my baby weight from my first child....almost 6 years ago. I have about 70 lbs to go to get back in an "acceptable" weight range. I would love to meet motivational friends for this journey !!

Replies

• KelleyBrandy
    KelleyBrandy Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Haha. That's great. I know it's not a joke, but baby weight from 6yrs ago. I tried that once with a doctor and they said my kid was too old to blame the weight on him. He's 15! Im still blaming him. He was almost 10lbs at birth. I'm here for ya for support if you want to add me. We can lose that 70lbs for ya!! ;)
  • bluepoppies777
    bluepoppies777 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I have a lot to lose too! My youngest is 8! Feel free to add me, I am new on here!
  • avinabadday
    avinabadday Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, hope you're all well and have had a healthy dinner. I could really do with some motivation, I'm on day 3 of my calorie counting diet and I'm hoping some moral support can keep me on the straight and narrow (no pun intended) as we head ever closer to the weekend.
  • Amberleah21
    Amberleah21 Posts: 55 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I'm always up for more friends to support each other, so send friend request if you want.
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I love this place! I used to be here everyday and I'm trying to get back to that! I would love more friends!
  • iElliie
    iElliie Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have a baby girl who is almost 7 months. I would love to add you and help as I need to lose about 70lbs myself
  • amytorr19
    amytorr19 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    lol... I posted somewhere earlier that I am trying to lose my baby weight from 4 years ago..
  • getfitluv
    getfitluv Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I have no child to blame it on :/ Sad days lol.
  • SonoraBlue
    SonoraBlue Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    No kids, but I do have a goal of 68lbs to lose! I'm with you!
  • alyssabrandes09
    alyssabrandes09 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies ! Thank you all for the awesome support and I look forward to helping each other on this journey to a healthier life !!
  • beauty_beast92
    beauty_beast92 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have no kids. But I have about 80lbs to lose and would love some friends for support and motivation.
  • starssaayhello
    starssaayhello Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,I don't have any children, but I have a bunch to lose, feel free to add me!!
  • bluepoppies777
    bluepoppies777 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 of calorie counting on here too! I just looked at the community forums today, this is so awesome! So many people all in the same boat! I don't have anyone to go to the gym with, so I will get motivated from all of you!!!
  • MarilynEuseary
    MarilynEuseary Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    We're all in this struggle together, so let's stay positive and motive one another. I have only been on the site for 4 days and noticed that folks have become so complacent that their main discussion is their animals, but I would like to use the site for what it is intended for that that is helping one another to lose this weight.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    You can do it! :)