Pear shape Story success?

Options
Hi
I need to know it can be done.. anyone with a pretty obvious pear shape, has ton theirs thighs and butt?

I am getting discouraged! Thanks,

Replies

• Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    i still have big thighs compared to the rest of me at 103 pounds. embrace them. i'm sure you can build muscle in them by lifting to make them look better, but likely if that's your shape, it's just the way it is.

they will get smaller, but likely that they will always be bigger than the rest of you.
  • Mopar88
    Mopar88 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My thighs have come down in size a bit but they are still thick and are loaded with muscle that's actually visible now. I've been doing exercises that work my glute muscles and the boyfriend says he sees a major difference in the shape and size of my butt, in a positive way.

Don't get discouraged! Own what you have. :)
  • happymommy321
    happymommy321 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm so with you. I am feeling so good about my chest and arms but my butt and thighs just aren't losing. I am totally fine with embracing the fact that they will always be my largest areas, but I look so out of proportion now! I've lost hardly any in that area even though I've lost 45 pounds!
  • xmariaxaliciax
    xmariaxaliciax Posts: 18 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I think I'm pear shape as I've always carried a lot of fat around my stomach, thighs, butt and was always a size bigger on the bottom. I actually don't have any body photos of me when I was at my biggest (at least a stone heavier than my fatter pic below). I thought my shape would never change.

6aprwvw4hm5d.jpg

There is about a stone difference between the two pics. Same shorts just different colours.

• ruby1867221
    ruby1867221 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I think I'm pear shape as I've always carried a lot of fat around my stomach, thighs, butt and was always a size bigger on the bottom. I actually don't have any body photos of me when I was at my biggest (at least a stone heavier than my fatter pic below). I thought my shape would never change.

6aprwvw4hm5d.jpg

There is about a stone difference between the two pics. Same shorts just different colours.

Whats ur routine /what classes do u do?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!